What would a Ottoman Kaiserreich look like?

For people unaware Kaiserreich is a very popular hearts of Iron timeline where Germany managed to with some rolling of sixes and some luck on events and PODs managed to win world war 1, it can be said to to be the template of German world war 1 victories, with Germany dominating Western Europe with it's own sphere of allies including a united Baltic union, Ukraine and it's own gigantic African colony, however it's might is far more brittle than it looks and while France is divided between a communist mainland and colonial empire trying to take the mainland and stop any rebellions and same with the British and Germany is facing the rising powers of Japan, the USA as well as all the issues of running a Global empire when the age of empires is nearing an end.

So what would a Ottoman Kaiserreich look like? Note I guess you could the difference between the Ottoman and the Young Turk is a bit extreme given the Sultan gave his silent support for a coup to remove the three Pashas, however I feel Enver having the devils luck could be one of the ways the Ottomans pay for their massive victory and be a thorn in their side.

Any ideas that could lead to a scenario where the central powers win however the Ottomans gained the most and consequently the treaty that ended the war favored them the most?

For example a little while ago I saw a thread detailing the issues of invading the Netherlands and how it would drag Sweden into the war, however I noticed one issue never touched upon. How would would the war go for the Dutch colonies? This is a way to avoid any major Indian involvement along the Western and Middle Eastern front, also provides a way to avoid US intervention and make them feel uneasy about France and the British expanding in America, if only to take over Surinam. Granted it's unlikely though I know of the plan for Belgium to annex bits of the Netherlands in world war.

Any ideas?

Osman Aga

Banned
The Ottomans would become like Turkey but more federalized due to the large Arab minority and more of a shaky dictatorship that can be replaced with a shaky democratic government, influenced by the Sultans.

It would involve 1914 Ottoman Empire + Cyprus, Kuwait, Qatar, Batum, Armenia and Azerbaijan (the latter two could be an Azerbaijani puppet if the Germans would thwart the Ottomans). The Ottomans would either have pro-Ottoman tribes divide Nejd (Rashidis and Sauds) or let the pro-Ottoman tribe drive the pro-British tribe away. No annexation or whatsoever of Nejd in the 1920s. Yemen would be controlled by the Ottomans but not very stable (rebellions and stuff...)

Crimea would be a puppet of Germany which would use the Ottomans to make the Tatars be pro-Germany as much as possible. Though the Crimea could end up within Ukraine too...

Egypt would be independent without the Suez Canal.