Return of Horrible Educational Maps

And for a different type of horrible education:

The Earth is flat and actually inside a gigantic eye (or something like that)

Oh, and with those swastikas around the map maker is not only a flat-earther but seems to have neonazi tendencies as well, so the "education" gets an extra helping of horrible.

bMOxd0W32a.jpg

Bigger version of the map in the reddit link:
(it can also be found on flatearther sites but I won't link to those, especially since those seem to have a political affiliation as well)

Bit of a pity, because from a purely technical aspect that map is somewhat nicely drawn.

Oh, and with those swastikas around the map maker is not only a flat-earther but seems to have neonazi tendencies as well, so the "education" gets an extra helping of horrible.

View attachment 820565

(it can also be found on flatearther sites but I won't link to those, especially since those seem to have a political affiliation as well)

Bit of a pity, because from a purely technical aspect that map is somewhat nicely drawn.
Well, other than New Zealand having to go east west and be north of Tasmania to fit. But that's Minor. It's 20th century, (Pluto is a planet) and yet they are showing locations for Lemuria and Atlantis. I'm curious as to why the timezone lines have kinks in the at the Tropic of Capricorn. And I think that even if you remove Lemuria that the Pacific on this map is smaller than the Atlantic.

View attachment 820565

Odd they don’t have a noticeable Atlantis, but I suppose Nazis were more for the Thule theory of Aryans coming from Greenland and not India. I also see they have Liberia as so far away from Europe and America that it literally touches the rim of the Earth. Seems to fit with what a ‘don’t kill everyone’ strand of Neo-Nazis would go for.
Well, other than New Zealand having to go east west and be north of Tasmania to fit. But that's Minor. It's 20th century, (Pluto is a planet) and yet they are showing locations for Lemuria and Atlantis. I'm curious as to why the timezone lines have kinks in the at the Tropic of Capricorn. And I think that even if you remove Lemuria that the Pacific on this map is smaller than the Atlantic.
While I cannot spot Atlantis, it is odd they have Lemuria in the Pacific rather than the Indian Ocean. I suppose it would be pretty hard to miss down there.

It's a great drawing and the artist has a fantastic imagination, I love the huge Lemuria just off the coast of Japan, and this is probably the only map showing timezones for Lemuria and Atlantis. Nazi Antarctica is a common conspiracy theory along UFOs so I wouldn't label the artist that way, but I think they should definitely eat less amanita mushrooms.

I tried to find more about the artist and map, but the only source was some guy passing it on as something he found hanging on the wall in the UN, and some bitcoin shills.

Last edited:
Just needs a few more tweaks (such as East Germany, for one). And why isn't the USSR colored in, too?
I think the USSR being under the influence of the USSR is basically a given. Though a lighter shade of red would make sense, just to show where and what it was. Hard to think that people today would need reminded of that, but time apparently loses all memories. Even if they’re only a year old…

According to reddit this is from an animated movie (can't remember from which one though and the respective thread at reddit is gone)

View attachment 822049
This is actually quite annoying to me because it *FEELS* like it is from the UP! franchise (particularly with South America being the *least* screwed up part of the piece and "SOMEDAY!" as the text *and* the fact that the fact that it is clipped on the upper left is *sort of* like a page turning.

However, I have Disney Plus and I've gone through Up!, Dug's special mission (which is sort of a prequel for Dug just before he meets the main characters in Up!) *and* Dug Days.

The only other piece of the UP! universe it could be is a clip from Carl's date which will accompany Elemental in the theatres this summer.

Ideas?

*OR* I could use google image search...

Map is from Netflix's original series The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.