Map Continuation XI - Map 6 - Anti-Borealia

Well, the one nearest La Antipodeia (Aquitanian colony) was probably Aquitanian before....

I think we should split them between 3 countries.

the UK get the two southwestern ones, which are like the 13 colonies.

Maybe some iberian country gets the middle ones which will be like the french and dutch areas.

And Aquitania gets the last one which will be like the former mexican states that are now part of the union.

I think we should split them between 3 countries.

the UK get the two southwestern ones, which are like the 13 colonies.

Maybe some iberian country gets the middle ones which will be like the french and dutch areas.

And Aquitania gets the last one which will be like the former mexican states that are now part of the union.
Ah, but to make it more interesting let have a significant Aquitanophone minority in the former Aquitanian one

Ah, but to make it more interesting let have a significant Aquitanophone minority in the former Aquitanian one

Let's make it less anglo-dominated than the USA in general, maybe even have it like my other nation Nova Roma where it's also full of other exiles

Let's make it less anglo-dominated than the USA in general, maybe even have it like my other nation Nova Roma where it's also full of other exiles
Agreed! Let make it diverse in culture. The State of Cambrousse (Aquitanian for Outback) can be the "Quebec" to the USAB.

Agreed! Let make it diverse in culture. The State of Cambrousse (Aquitanian for Outback) can be the "Quebec" to the USAB.

But the anglos are obviously still the most closest to cultural domination cause they ignited the republican rebellion and stuff.

I thought, might as well

map cont xi anti boralis.png

Orsino

Banned
The border in northwest australia needs fixing.

Ediit: Also any chance of siam being represented in indonesia?