Map Continuation XI - Map 6 - Anti-Borealia

I cleaned up some of the claims and added the Rashidi colony of Aceh.

susaaya.png

Yes, but I really want New Zealand... What would you like elsewhere in Oceania?

If you want NZ, then why did you give it to me? All i want for the Celtic kingdom is just half a tiny island, doesn't even have to be what i claimed originally

I meant what nation are you, but it doesn't really matter anyways.

So, waiting the do the final NUCS for the world map.

I'm not going to be much of a part of this and most of you probably won't care about what i'm gonna say, but as a Bugis myself i'm offended that you put me on the wrong island. The Bugis live in south-western Sulawesim not Borneo. Whole different island.

Course, it doesn't really matter.

I'm not going to be much of a part of this and most of you probably won't care about what i'm gonna say, but as a Bugis myself i'm offended that you put me on the wrong island. The Bugis live in south-western Sulawesim not Borneo. Whole different island.

Course, it doesn't really matter.

be glad I made a nation for your people! jk xd

well I just checked the Kalimantan Island and I saw Bugis was second largest ethnicity in East Kalimantan so I just made an nation based on that. I see now you all from Sulawesi but ur also like 1million on Kalimantan and the chinese got the sulawesi so the rest are under occupation :p

be glad I made a nation for your people! jk xd

well I just checked the Kalimantan Island and I saw Bugis was second largest ethnicity in East Kalimantan so I just made an nation based on that. I see now you all from Sulawesi but ur also like 1million on Kalimantan and the chinese got the sulawesi so the rest are under occupation :p

Well yeah the Bugis were technically the pirates of South-East Asia so they got around, but the homeland was in Sulawesi. No problem though ;)