Explain the AH Quote

A rather cryptic message at the end of God of War: Jupiter's Dawn. To this day, gamers still don't know what the hell it means, because the next game in the series dealt with Kratos aiding the sun goddess Amaterasu.

'Non-binary people: You're gorgeous, take five."
Comedy film director Benjamin Croshaw to the transgendered and fluid gendered personnel of the 2015 romantic comedy “How I Met Cornell Hucks”. On October 12th, 1015 the Milk Act was signed into law by United States President Harvey Milk Junior, granting full rights to non-binary individuals after ten years of struggle to be recognized and accepted by society at large. Upon the law being signed non-binary people took to the streets to celebrate, leading Croshaw to give his crew the rest of the day off.

”Germany occupies Paris, and I have been sworn in as President of the new French state. In order to ensure the safety of France, I urge all French citizens and military personnel to follow as their conscience dictates.” —-President Phillip Petain.

Comedy film director Benjamin Croshaw to the transgendered and fluid gendered personnel of the 2015 romantic comedy “How I Met Cornell Hucks”. On October 12th, 1015 the Milk Act was signed into law by United States President Harvey Milk Junior, granting full rights to non-binary individuals after ten years of struggle to be recognized and accepted by society at large. Upon the law being signed non-binary people took to the streets to celebrate, leading Croshaw to give his crew the rest of the day off.

”Germany occupies Paris, and I have been sworn in as President of the new French state. In order to ensure the safety of France, I urge all French citizens and military personnel to follow as their conscience dictates.” —-President Phillip Petain.
Statement uttered by Phillip Petain in June of 1940 after the Germans overran Paris. Although Petain was inclined to surrender he didn't wish to force this option and made this statement as a way out. As a result, it would take the Germans two more months to fully subdue France ending with Phillip Petain and his government being killed in a Stuka attack. This delay in turn pushed back the invasion of the Soviet Union just enough to allow the nation to be better prepared and launch a counter-offensive must sooner. To the horror of the Americans and British this success meant that by the end of the war the Soviets had occupied nearly 3/4 of Germany.

"It took everyone by surprise when Middle Kingdom and Land of the Rising Sun managed a reconciliation. Who knew all it took would be a meeting in a Lord of the Rings book club of all places between a member of the Imperial Family and a descendant of another to meet and become friends to kickstart the process."

"It took everyone by surprise when Middle Kingdom and Land of the Rising Sun managed a reconciliation. Who knew all it took would be a meeting in a Lord of the Rings book club of all places between a member of the Imperial Family and a descendant of another to meet and become friends to kickstart the process."
Excerpt from a London Post article. It describes the fateful meeting in 1961 of Prince Huisheng of China and Prince Akihito of Japan in a small Hong Kong book club that catered to foreign novels. Both, using false names, quickly became friends, bonding over their love for Tolkien's work that, despite the vastly different cultural origins, resonated with both young men, and their deep fascination with his fictional world. Both even had the same reasoning for heading to the book club, Huisheng seeking reprieve from the Imperial Court and Akihito seeking relaxation from working as a dignitary for his Father Emperor Hirohito in the City-State of Hong Kong.

This friendship, with their identities being revealed to eachother after an increasingly unlikely series of circumstances, as neither of the two knew they had been talking to a foreign Royal for almost two years, until an official visit by Emperor Hirohito that coincided with a visit by Emperor Pujie, where they finally met eachother at the banquet. Not deterred, the two remained in contact, with them simply meeting in the Japanese embassy in Hong Kong, and several times in the Chinese Winter Palace in Guangzhen, where both further grew closer over their common love of, of all things, American Comics. This eventually translated into close diplomatic ties, as, upon Hirohito's death in 1978, Akihito ascended the Chrysanthenum Throne, maintaining contact with Huisheng, until he, too, ascended the Chinese Dragon Throne two years later. Both would go on to try and give what they had to their subjects, and cooperated on multiple cultural and economic projects, tying the two countries together after decades of mutual animosity, or, at best, ambivalence. And, although a through-and-through friendship between the two peoples never truly materialized, the two Emperors did achieve something previously thought impossible: Make China and Japan see eachother as equals and partners able to take pride in their shared, if somewhat adversarial, history. Today, public sentiment in both countries is still somewhat mixed, even if it leans towards the positive, with some seeing China and Japan as outright friends and allies, others see the opposite as "Friendly Rival" of sorts, while even the most negative detractors assume the stance of "Better deal with the devil you know than the one you don't".

The excerpt above was published in an article from 1998, where Christopher Tolkien had been invited to Tokyo to read his father's work and answer questions for a local school as prize for a contest, as his Father's books were immensely popular in the country, a reading that, much to everyone's surprise, both Emperors' bore witness to, allegedly they later privately and personally expressed gratitude to J.R.R. Tolkien's son for his Father's work, and that without him what they had achieved and were still working on would not have been possible without him, both in perfect English. Though any questions whether this is true has only been met with silence by Tolkien himself.

"Well, we got an empty tank of gas, a drunk goat, the Queen of England vomiting on my shoes, and I think the windscreen is missing. Did I miss anything?"
"The King of Spain is sleeping in the back seat with a chicken in his lap."
"Because of course he is! I didn't sign up for this..."

'Non-binary people: You're gorgeous, take five."
One of the Chance cards from the board game Queeropoly, an LGBT+ parody of Monopoly released in 1980. The game didn’t last long before it was shut down by Hasbro with a cease and desist letter.

“In Iraq Simulator, you will take control of the Iraqi state and help guide it through the tumultuous period of the Cold War, managing its economy, administration, military and relations with foreign nations. The question of whether Iraq will soar like an eagle or be thrown into the dustbin of history will be decided by your actions.”

"Well, we got an empty tank of gas, a drunk goat, the Queen of England vomiting on my shoes, and I think the windscreen is missing. Did I miss anything?"

Phrase from the highly awarded comedy "Vacation in Palermo". Filmed in 1971 in Italy, Malta and Switzerland, it tells the crazy adventures of Joe Fatzo, a small-time conman who will try to make the hit of his life by selling a "genuine" painting by Rubens that disappeared during the Second World War to Marcelo Albini, supposedly rich hotel industrialist, but in reality a conman as botched as Joe, but with a debt to the mafia.
The story begins when an agent of the Queen of England finds out about the sale, causing her to travel to Rome with the intention of acquiring it, at the same time as the King of Spain, claiming that the painting is his and was stolen by German agents intervenes in the operation to recover it.
The film will end with the destruction of the painting, the food fight over its remains between the Spanish and English delegation, and the escape in an inflatable boat of both scammers.
The scene described here corresponds to the moment in which Joe and Marcelo, trying to escape from the police and the gangsters, flee in a stolen car with both monarchs who, by chance of fate, are involved, and who for even more serious reasons By chance, they have an accident, colliding with a farmer's truck on the outskirts of Palermo.

Bravery and intelligence are two traits that one will rarely see united in the Imperial Army.

Phrase from the highly awarded comedy "Vacation in Palermo". Filmed in 1971 in Italy, Malta and Switzerland, it tells the crazy adventures of Joe Fatzo, a small-time conman who will try to make the hit of his life by selling a "genuine" painting by Rubens that disappeared during the Second World War to Marcelo Albini, supposedly rich hotel industrialist, but in reality a conman as botched as Joe, but with a debt to the mafia.
The story begins when an agent of the Queen of England finds out about the sale, causing her to travel to Rome with the intention of acquiring it, at the same time as the King of Spain, claiming that the painting is his and was stolen by German agents intervenes in the operation to recover it.
The film will end with the destruction of the painting, the food fight over its remains between the Spanish and English delegation, and the escape in an inflatable boat of both scammers.
The scene described here corresponds to the moment in which Joe and Marcelo, trying to escape from the police and the gangsters, flee in a stolen car with both monarchs who, by chance of fate, are involved, and who for even more serious reasons By chance, they have an accident, colliding with a farmer's truck on the outskirts of Palermo.

Bravery and intelligence are two traits that one will rarely see united in the Imperial Army.
Quote by an unknown scholar talking about the Imperial Austrian Army. It was said there existed two types of soldiers: those that were brave and those that were intelligent with those who were intelligent generally surviving longer. This changed with a Colonel Leopold who was both intelligent and brave making a fearsome combination as he led his unit to victory after victory.

"Humanity it can be said has two sides, one is like the Roman saying "Homo homini lupus" as shown by things like religious wars, slavery, the genocidal colonization of the Americas and Oceania the Shoah and others, on the other hand there is also the immense kindness humans are capable of like the story of a man giving his last piece of bread to a starving child or a man of a different religion saving his friends during a genocide and was repaid that favor several decades later when he faced the same, and acts of kindness in cruelty, truly humans have a very dual nature. "

"Humanity it can be said has two sides, one is like the Roman saying "Homo homini lupus" as shown by things like religious wars, slavery, the genocidal colonization of the Americas and Oceania the Shoah and others, on the other hand there is also the immense kindness humans are capable of like the story of a man giving his last piece of bread to a starving child or a man of a different religion saving his friends during a genocide and was repaid that favor several decades later when he faced the same, and acts of kindness in cruelty, truly humans have a very dual nature. "
A speech by Pope Clement X, 'the Young Pope', to the citizens of Italy after the end of the Fascist era. In 1990, the Fascist Party of Italy abdicated its rule which kickstarted the Autumn Revolutions leading to the end of Fascist regimes in Western Europe. Pope Clement, real name Jean Gabena, was an Occitan priest who was appointed by the Vatican following the return of the Papacy to Rome after the Prime Minister reverse the prohibition on the Catholic Church.

"After the surrender of the Soviet Union in 8th May 1947, the Western Allies agreed to occupy and partition Russia as per the Konigsberg Agreement. America, Britain, and Norway occupied the northwestern half of Russia while Reactionary France, Fascist Italy, and the German Empire occupied the southeastern half. All autonomous states in Russia with self-determination were given independence such as Karelia, the Cossack Hetmanate, and Caucasia."

"After the surrender of the Soviet Union in 8th May 1947, the Western Allies agreed to occupy and partition Russia as per the Konigsberg Agreement. America, Britain, and Norway occupied the northwestern half of Russia while Reactionary France, Fascist Italy, and the German Empire occupied the southeastern half. All autonomous states in Russia with self-determination were given independence such as Karelia, the Cossack Hetmanate, and Caucasia."
Quote from a history book about the aftermath of operation downfall, the prior to the Second Russian time of troubles, as the states set up out of the occupation zones, such as the aforementioned autonomous states, the Russian State set up by the Berlin-Paris-Rome axis and the Russian Republic set up by the Americans, Brits and Norwegians immediately dissolved into chaos, ending up with The Russian State winning with a Pseudofascist government.

"Mein fuhrer, news from the eastern front."
"Ah, good, have we seized Gorky and Samara yet?"
"uh, nein, We haven't. The Soviets have actually pushed down the volga, and Hitlerburg is threatened."
"Reenforce it! We won't have it become Stalingrad again, destroy it [With nukes] if we have to!"
"But don't we only have 2 dozen nuclear bombs?" ~ Translated Quote from A 2003 Polish comedy film about the Nazis in WW3 (1962-1964)

"Mein fuhrer, news from the eastern front."
"Ah, good, have we seized Gorky and Samara yet?"
"uh, nein, We haven't. The Soviets have actually pushed down the volga, and Hitlerburg is threatened."
"Reenforce it! We won't have it become Stalingrad again, destroy it [With nukes] if we have to!"
"But don't we only have 2 dozen nuclear bombs?" ~ Translated Quote from A 2003 Polish comedy film about the Nazis in WW3 (1962-1964)
It seems to me like something that would come Kaiser of Brazil's timeline about an Axis victory, but probably not in 2003.

"I would rather have Serbia be subject to a Christian monarch for a thousand years than ever again bear the Ottoman and Islamic yoke for one minute. Tell His Majesty Franz Josef that he shall have his justice. I relent."

"I would rather have Serbia be subject to a Christian monarch for a thousand years than ever again bear the Ottoman and Islamic yoke for one minute. Tell His Majesty Franz Josef that he shall have his justice. I relent."
Alexander I of Serbia's complaint regarding the increasing tensions between the Ottoman Empire and the Italian Empire, wishing Serbia was annexed by the Austro-Hungarian Empire. After the comment was circulated in local newspapers in Austria-Hungary, a pro-Dmitrijevic coup was backed by the Italians in order to prevent Hapsburg claims on Serbia and its associated territories in 1905.

"After the combined success of Japanese developer Alcohol Soft's smash hit bishoujo game The Last Waltz and American licensor Megatech Software's track record of localizing eroge by the turn of millennium, many Japanese eroge developers moved to the West Coast. Soon, development of bishoujo and eroge, colloquially known as "anime games" in America, adopted aesthetic and design elements from American comics and cartoons, which, in turn, lead a new trend of anime games in Japan." - An Unabridged History of Anime Games (2020) by Simon Paul Hewlett and Cynthia Wu.

"After the combined success of Japanese developer Alcohol Soft's smash hit bishoujo game The Last Waltz and American licensor Megatech Software's track record of localizing eroge by the turn of millennium, many Japanese eroge developers moved to the West Coast. Soon, development of bishoujo and eroge, colloquially known as "anime games" in America, adopted aesthetic and design elements from American comics and cartoons, which, in turn, lead a new trend of anime games in Japan." - An Unabridged History of Anime Games (2020) by Simon Paul Hewlett and Cynthia Wu.
During the end of the tumultuous 80s, the well-known "Arcade Crisis" took place, in which governments from different Asian regions blamed video games, and more specifically arcades, for being a bad influence on young people, promoting laziness, truancy, destroying family relationships... Thus, governments such as those of Japan, South Korea and Macau established strong restrictions against them and against the video game industry, while others such as Taiwan, China, Hong Kong or Thailand were banned.

As a result of this ban, many studios closed, moving abroad (Australia, New Zealand mainly) or adapted to these limitations, which prohibited death scenes, torture, the sexuality of the characters... or being forced to find ways to circumvent this censorship. One of the most famous, and in itself, most controversial, was the developer Alcohol Soft, which adopted this nickname as a protest against censorship, who would develop romantic video games set mainly in the 19th century, with a very ornate style, and with young female protagonists, that revealed subtexts of sensuality, multiple relationships...
These subtexts would cause The Last Waltz, (a video game set in Budapest in 1885, with a plot of a haunted palace, an ancient curse and vampirism) to be licensed in 1999 by Megatech Software, being an immediate bestseller.
With the arrival of the year 2000, Megatech would acquire the license to the other video games developed by Alcohol Soft (without much sales success), and would encourage the latter to move and develop its activity in the United States.
Where Nadja would be released in 2003 (the story of a young woman raised in Paris in 1898, in love with a bohemian artist, an American soldier, a Russian ballet dancer and a French aristocrat) in which, for the first time, there would be scenes of sexual character.

The launch of this game would encourage many developers and artists (mainly Japanese) to settle and develop their activity on the American West Coast, mainly in California, fusing and mixing different artistic styles.

Regardless of their gender and age, they were rebels, rebels to the Republic, and therefore, their actions could not go unpunished.
I didn't like ordering it, I wasn't happy about the death of all those people, but it was something that had to be done, and I would give that order again. And time proved me right.

Alexander I of Serbia's complaint regarding the increasing tensions between the Ottoman Empire and the Italian Empire, wishing Serbia was annexed by the Austro-Hungarian Empire. After the comment was circulated in local newspapers in Austria-Hungary, a pro-Dmitrijevic coup was backed by the Italians in order to prevent Hapsburg claims on Serbia and its associated territories in 1905.
Very interesting. I hadn't thought of that. My idea was that King Peter accepted all the terms of Austria-Hungary during the July Crisis rather than partially.

Regardless of their gender and age, they were rebels, rebels to the Republic, and therefore, their actions could not go unpunished.
I didn't like ordering it, I wasn't happy about the death of all those people, but it was something that had to be done, and I would give that order again. And time proved me right.
Defense of general Bonaparte during his trial after the war of the fourth coalition in which he defendido his execution of ground one thousand monarchist this action would earn him the nickname of the corsican butcher

"Many people has argued about when the roman empire die in my opinion the answer is simple the empire die when an emperor sat in Egypt and other in Hispania while the people of Rome kill one another that day the empire die"
The world after Rome: How the colapse of the empire built the modern mediterranean

Last edited:
Defense of general Bonaparte during his trial after the war of the fourth coalition in which he defendido his execution of ground one thousand monarchist this action would earn him the nickname of the corsican butcher

"Many people has argued about when the roman empire die in my opinion the answer is simple the empire die when an emperor sat in Egypt and other in Hispania while the people of Rome kill one another that day the empire die"
The world after Rome: How the colapse of the empire built the modern mediterranean
In a world where Rome disintegrated earlier, due to even worse succession crisis the idea of Rome died a brutal death when the city itself was destroyed. The mediterranean that emerged was distinct with heavy roman influenced mixed in with that of the local. These powers would often wage war against each other while engaged in trade and exploration to seek resources to fuel their wars. The discovery of the Americas led to a scramble not just from the Mediterranean powers but even some Asian ones as the natives found themselves confined to the middle.

"Well it looks like the vote on intervention is a very close one 4 for 4 against and 5 abstentions with the remaining 2 members of the Security Council all being permanent members which are the Republic of Brazil and the Republic of India"

" Indeed and both have historically been against interventions especially to those led by the U.S from which they hold a major chip on their shoulders due to relatively recent events"

" Yes, the fact that the Americas who had operated in those countries during peacekeeping operations had referred to Brazilians as "Tropical Mexicans" in 2032, deliberately slaughtered cows in front of Hindu locals in 2035 definitely didn't make them any more popular than before."

"Well it looks like the vote on intervention is a very close one 4 for 4 against and 5 abstentions with the remaining 2 members of the Security Council all being permanent members which are the Republic of Brazil and the Republic of India"

" Indeed and both have historically been against interventions especially to those led by the U.S from which they hold a major chip on their shoulders due to relatively recent events"

" Yes, the fact that the Americas who had operated in those countries during peacekeeping operations had referred to Brazilians as "Tropical Mexicans" in 2032, deliberately slaughtered cows in front of Hindu locals in 2035 definitely didn't make them any more popular than before."
A sample of political commentary from the TASS News service on the third round of voting by the United Nations Security Council on the possibility of intervention in the Gulf Arab states following the mass uprising of indentured workers, with the vote taking place in 2035. With the ascension of India and Brazil as permanent members of the UNSC following the integration of the UK and France into the European Union (which in turn possessed one vote), the two had formed the core of the anti-American bloc (with the People's Republic of China often joining but not always). With the US under the grip of a period known as their own Troubles, they were unable to successfully force the UNSC to intervene on part of their Gulf allies. The subsequent catastrophic failure of solo-American intervention led directly to the collapse of two Presidencies and the largest mutiny in the history of the US Armed Forces.

"After the bombs fell there was nothing, nothing for hundreds of miles. The plains weren't hit quite as bad, but if the Russians had enough to spare some warheads for Wyoming, that should tell you how the rest of the country was doing. So why not go to Yellowstone, try and form something workable? Didn't think as many people would follow along, but they surely did. I'm just happy we managed to NOT eat all the bison, to be honest."

The Soviet "After the bombs fell there was nothing, nothing for hundreds of miles. The plains weren't hit quite as bad, but if the Russians had enough to spare some warheads for Wyoming, that should tell you how the rest of the country was doing. So why not go to Yellowstone, try and form something workable? Didn't think as many people would follow along, but they surely did. I'm just happy we managed to NOT eat all the bison, to be honest."
From an interview with Bringham Young IV, reminiscing about the Second Great Trek of the Church of Latter-Day Saints from Utah, after the US-Soviet nuclear exchange of 1985. The launches occurred when President Reagan made a sound check by counting down from ten to one, while (coincidentally) an unidentified aircraft (later determined to be a North Korean cargo plane on auto pilot with the crew asleep in the cockpit) was observed violating Soviet airspace. The Soviet commander, fearing an American first strike, ordered Soviet missiles launched, which severely damaged the US's land based capabilities but submarine launched MIRV's equally devastated the USSR in a counterstrike.

"My Lords, our great ships, our wooden walls, have given to us many victories over the course of our island history-but this tiny sloop has brought us the world."

"My Lords, our great ships, our wooden walls, have given to us many victories over the course of our island history-but this tiny sloop has brought us the world."

King Robert V Bruce of Greater Ireland to the assembled lords of the realm. The 'tiny sloop' being a poor fisherman's boat that had accidentally been sent by a storm far beyond the established western routes, to an unknown land which would later be called Talbeah (land of the bears). This discovery led to great prosperity for Ireland, with the fisherman's boat later being placed in a museum in the capital.

"Wait, Ahmed...the trees are speaking Italian!"

King Robert V Bruce of Greater Ireland to the assembled lords of the realm. The 'tiny sloop' being a poor fisherman's boat that had accidentally been sent by a storm far beyond the established western routes, to an unknown land which would later be called Talbeah (land of the bears). This discovery led to great prosperity for Ireland, with the fisherman's boat later being placed in a museum in the capital.

"Wait, Ahmed...the trees are speaking Italian!"
From the 1992 Mel Brooks comedy “Benny the Moose”, a mockumentry about Italian dictator Benito Mussolini. The segment the line is taken from covers Italy’s invasion of Egypt in 1940. Due to a terrible mixup in supplies the Italians uniforms had been replaced with outfits that made them look like trees (“But we’re in the goddamned desert!”—Captain Marco Demarco). Trying to make the best of a bad situation the Italians attempt to use them to stealthily break through British lines, only for a patrol consisting of a British soldier and an Egyptian soldier to stumble upon them and call in artillery support on the “New forest in Grid Number 3232323”. This segment actually has basis In reality, as the Italians did in fact use foliage-heavy uniforms to sneak through British lines during the Battle of the Nile, though it should be pointed out that the Italians were using said costumes in a place where there already WAS foliage, rather than in the middle of a desert.

”Rain… open topped tank… fucking great engineering!”

”Rain… open topped tank… fucking great engineering!”
Reported quote from an Anglish revolutionary during the great Anglish revolt against the Nipponese colonial authority in 1955, on the quality of an imported Malian tank destroyer (the A-79, "Lion" model) that was open topped and somewhat water proof. This became an issue in the intense British rains of that year, and was often derided as the "slosh box" despite its success in battle against Nipponese tanks.

"It seems the center of power in the Islamic world has once against shifted, this time from Anatolia to North Africa. Time will tell to see how long this remains the case."