Geronimo : What if Osama Bin Laden was killed prior to 9/11?

Yeah, they shouldn't deviated from the book's plot and the film's producers and writers shouldn't have caved into demands from CAIR to change the villains from Arab nationalists.
The film's plot makes no sense. Neo-Nazis buy an Israeli nuke from some Arabs in the hope of instigating a war that, at minimum, would leave Europe as a wasteland?

The film's plot makes no sense. Neo-Nazis buy an Israeli nuke from some Arabs in the hope of instigating a war that, at minimum, would leave Europe as a wasteland?
They're more like white-supremacists who think Germany while strong failed to serve as a host for their ideology and so they need a stronger one, so they went after the strongest nation - America

Their belief was that, by getting an israeli nuke and making it seem like the attack was done by arabs, the United States would turn against both Israel and muslims as a whole, fully embracing antisemitism

At that point they wouldnt need Europe anymore since they believe the USA would be strong enough to not only survive the nuclear war but succeed where the Third Reich failed

They're more like white-supremacists who think Germany while strong failed to serve as a host for their ideology and so they need a stronger one, so they went after the strongest nation - America

Their belief was that, by getting an israeli nuke and making it seem like the attack was done by arabs, the United States would turn against both Israel and muslims as a whole, fully embracing antisemitism

At that point they wouldnt need Europe anymore since they believe the USA would be strong enough to not only survive the nuclear war but succeed where the Third Reich failed
Yet they instigate a confrontation between the U.S. and Russia that, if it turns hot, defeats their aims, no?

Yet they instigate a confrontation between the U.S. and Russia that, if it turns hot, defeats their aims, no?
Nope, they want Russia destroyed for what it did to Germany and think a nuclear apocalypse would eliminate "the weak"(aka the ethnicities they dont like) while the American Reich surely 100% would survive believe it dattebayo

Nope, they want Russia destroyed for what it did to Germany and think a nuclear apocalypse would eliminate "the weak"(aka the ethnicities they dont like) while the American Reich surely 100% would survive believe it dattebayo
SALT was less convoluted.

A Better Quake 4 (or Quake 4 Arena in this Case)
A Tails the Fox Game ala Naruto Replacing Shadow the Hedghog
A 4th Tim Burton Batman Movie
Battlefield except in the Gulf War
A Reboot of the 80s Battlestar Galactica
A Better Filntstones Reboot Replacing American Dad
Youtube (or WebTube) Being The Same But Also Different
MySpace Not Dying in TTL but Evolving with the Web 2.0 era
NuRave Replacing Emo Culture (or in this case the Perfect Furry Genre IMO)
a Playful GFunk Style East Coast Rap Music vs Southren Country/Pop Music Rivalry Instead of the Patriotic Country Music vs Emo Music in OTL
and in the Future a T***p Tower in Chicago That's Over 200 Stories High

IM FINALLY HOME
baliebox, Batman Born Again was not made by Tim Burton, it was made by the Wachowski's. Also, Tim Burton only made two Batman movies, which were Batman (1989) and Batman Returns (1992)

Apart from that, it looks like that version of 2005 is better or at least more interesting than OTL's 2005.

Fresh from his successful Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Peter Jackson leaped at the opportunity to create what he described as his ‘dream film’ a reimagined ' Planet of the Apes' film, complete with the same stunning effects, sets and design work he was known for. And the legendary veteran crime film director Martin Scorsese bewildered and delighted audiences by helming the 2005 remake of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory based on the Roald Dahl Novel, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the eponymous Wonka, Scorsese said he wanted to “make a film that my daughter can watch for once” [2].
I guess Peter Jackson decided to remake Planet of the Apes instead of remaking King Kong. Well, at least Jackson's version of Planet of the Apes will turn out better than the 2001 version, that's for sure. Hopefully thought, Peter Jackson will still eventually remake King Kong.

From the creator of the canceled animated comedy ‘Family Guy’, Seth MacFarlane decided to pitch a new production to the Fox network that would hopefully attract a wider audience, a reboot of the iconic animated sitcom ‘The Flintstones, commentators, and network execs were nervous but the show quickly became a critical and commercial success playing off the animated family comedy tropes that the original practically invented, integrating more adult humor while remaining faithful to the Flintstones aesthetic.

The Daily Show, a satirical news program on Comedy Central experienced a major shakeup when two of its principal ‘reporters’ Steve Carrell and Steven Colbert left the show to pursue their own careers. Host Jon Stewart was also rumored to be leaving the show but decided in the end to re-up his contract. Carrel began a movie career starring in the comedy ‘The 40-Year-Old Virgin’ while Colbert starred in an American remake of the British comedy ‘The Office’ each to differing levels of success.

Picture6.png

(Left to Right), Promo Material for The Flintstones Revival, the 40-Year-Old Virgin and The Office (US)
I figured that without 9/11 and the OTL War on Terror happening that American Dad probably wouldn't exist. I'm glad that Seth MacFarlane was able to find another show to make. I do have a question though, Iwanh. Did Fox not reboot Family Guy and decide to just stick with the rebooted Flintstones? If that's the case, I hope Family Guy is doing do in reruns on Adult Swim.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter of your timeline Iwanh! I wish you good luck with it!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Well if 9/11 hadn't happened then the late Richard Hatch, as I pointed out earlier in the thread, would've completed filming his Battlestar Galactica film (Filming was just about to start when 9/11 happened IIRC) and released it.

Last edited: