Geronimo : What if Osama Bin Laden was killed prior to 9/11?

You know what would be interesting to watch? A remake of the Lord of the Rings but it being written and directed by Quentin Tarantino;):D.
There already was a film series of Lord of the Rings directed by Peter Jackson back in the early 2000s (and I'm pretty sure those films were shown on the pop culture parts of the timeline). I doubt they will be remade that so by a different director, though with a new version of the Planet of the Apes film being made four years after the infamous 2001 version, I guess it's not impossible.

Meanwhile , Iraq :
gettyimages-108549061-612x612.jpg

if it does, Saddam still survives it
Yes, Saddam would have been harsh. He would order the Iraqi Republican Guards to crush any form of dissent. What will be interesting here is will NATO directly intervene instead of the ongoing NFZ or to put it simply, will Iraq be the Libyan intervention of OTL 2011.

Yes, Saddam would have been harsh. He would order the Iraqi Republican Guards to crush any form of dissent. What will be interesting here is will NATO directly intervene instead of the ongoing NFZ or to put it simply, will Iraq be the Libyan intervention of OTL 2011.
But little bit longer going into 2013

And green Libya and Muammar Gaddafi will be still be in power and Libya turned into the syria OTL there civil war still going on as of 2023

Hoping Libya doesn't turn to absolute crapsackiness like OTL with online slave auctions and division up the arse because say what you will about Gaddafi but the standard of living and such was much better (ignoring political expression and ya know all his excesses) when his reign was finally slowly mellowing out, I'm not sure how to transition into a good stable government in the country without him but Libya deserves better

Hoping Libya doesn't turn to absolute crapsackiness like OTL with online slave auctions and division up the arse because say what you will about Gaddafi but the standard of living and such was much better (ignoring political expression and ya know all his excesses) when his reign was finally slowly mellowing out, I'm not sure how to transition into a good stable government in the country without him but Libya deserves better
There isn't really a clean way to overthrow a government especially if it's through a civil war that takes time.