Geronimo : What if Osama Bin Laden was killed prior to 9/11?

This reminds me of the Project Zomboid mock video of President Clinton addressing the American people regarding the Knox Event.

The creator of this video also used Eleven Labs. Amazing how AI can produce a genuine alternate history series in the same league we saw mock news clips in For All Mankind.

As seen from my PZ thread:
Someone came up with these mock news reports of the Knox Event using AI technology:

It's a masterpiece just like the Dawn of the Dead (2004) news report. It reminds me of the scenes in For All Mankind as well.

I'm committed to actually completing a no 9/11 timeline
I wish you good luck with that, Iwanh!

Oh, by the way. I was reading 2005 pop culture chapter and saw that Peter Jackson decided to remake Planet of the Apes (which would probably be better than the 2001 version of Planet of the Apes, that's for sure) instead of remaking King Kong. Do you think that Peter Jackson will eventually remake King Kong in a later year or will it not be remade at all? I'm just wondering.

Oh, by the way. I was reading 2005 pop culture chapter and saw that Peter Jackson decided to remake Planet of the Apes (which would probably be better than the 2001 version of Planet of the Apes, that's for sure) instead of remaking King Kong. Do you think that Peter Jackson will eventually remake King Kong in a later year or will it not be remade at all? I'm just wondering.
He could pursue that project at a later date