Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Speaking of the nordic countries someone found (or made) in the Spraypaint program a world map with a HUGE Scandinavia (larger than North America for example)

badspraypaint.jpeg

Don't think it was made as educational but I don't know where else to put this one
GGYE7knWIAA8Zi8

No worries, if you need educational maps then have the next one from reddit:

badmundischool7a.jpg

What makes it even worse is that the redditor who posted it said that it was from a schoolbook of the early 2000s and supposed to show the current world. Although mind you, with those borders that map can't really be pinpointed to any specific date.

No worries, if you need educational maps then have the next one from reddit:

View attachment 888497

What makes it even worse is that the redditor who posted it said that it was from a schoolbook of the early 2000s and supposed to show the current world. Although mind you, with those borders that map can't really be pinpointed to any specific date.
Super Peru, Space Filling West Africa, even bigger USSR, separate Papua and New Guinea, independent British Cameroons, big Oman, and strange Ethiopian borders...

that map can't really be pinpointed to any specific date
It's clearly from before the Finland-USSR Winter War of 1940, as Finland still has a northern coast.
No, wait, it's clearly from after 1949/1953, since there's both West and East Germany and both North and South Korea.
No, wait, it's clearly from before 1922, as there's no internal Irish border.
No, wait, uhh, help, ... no, I give up.

And where's Cyprus?

Super Peru, Space Filling West Africa, even bigger USSR, separate Papua and New Guinea, independent British Cameroons, big Oman, and strange Ethiopian borders...
With the exception of the line dividing China from the USSR in Western China and the Southern border of Ethiopia reaching the sea, I think every border on there was used at some point in the 20th century. Just lots of other missing borders.

It's clearly from before the Finland-USSR Winter War of 1940, as Finland still has a northern coast.
No, wait, it's clearly from after 1949/1953, since there's both West and East Germany and both North and South Korea.
No, wait, it's clearly from before 1922, as there's no internal Irish border.
No, wait, uhh, help, ... no, I give up.

And where's Cyprus?
It is obviously during the part of the 20th century when Canada controlled all of the shore of Lake Ontario.