Map Continuation XI - Map 6 - Anti-Borealia

So, we do Anti-Borealia (OTL Oceania) in the world of Map Continuation XI here.

QBAM map cont XI abor.png

QBAM map cont XI abor.png

Somali Empire Anti Borealia colony (Blue)
Tasmania Colony of Somali Empire (Blue)

Empire of Java (Gray)

souasia.png

Keezih, no claiming.

Lisbonia has decently sized colony in Anti-Borealia, Named Oceania after one of the continent's alternate names.

But the Celtic Kingdom once again shows it's incredible colonial might with their MASSIVE colony of North-Novo-Iberia (Those damn Lisbonians named the island, but the mighty Celtics have it now! petty names are the last thing they care about).

[[Yes, this is an east-timur clone, made funnier with the fact that the big country is actually the ATL Portugal]]

map cont xi anti boralis.png

Here is my PROPOSAL
Celtic Empire gets all of North Australia and New Guinea.
Aquitania gets New Zealand and a small piece of Australia.

Ehm, DrTron, you are somewhat messing it up...

Aquitania is the light-blue coloured nation currently represented here on the northern half of New Caledonia. The light-green nation of Lisboa/Lisbonia, my Muslim Portoguese nation. So there is a slight confusion happening ;)

And as the original creater of Lisboa I have an alternate proposal: Because my country doesn't need that much land.

Last edited:
Ehm, DrTron, you are somewhat messing it up...

Aquitania is the light-blue coloured nation currently represented here on the northern half of New Caledonia. The light-green nation of Lisboa/Lisbonia, my Muslim Portoguese nation. So there is a slight confusion happening ;)
I checked the blue one is the Somali Colonies.

I Present to you, The United States of Anti-Borealia.

The USAB is a union of former colonies of European powers. The first ones to rebel were the colonies of Thorsenland and New South Wales, both belonging to the united Kingdom (they are the two south west ones).

While they aren't martialist, they are allied with them and their constitution took inspiration from them. They are orginized like a slightly less unifyed OTL USA, with each state having almost full autonomy in everything besides currency, military and foreign affairs, all of which are controlled by the main federal government.

[[I am aware that this may be the most stupid idea ever, so i won't terribly mind if you retcon it/fix it to death if you think you should...]]

The one in Siam and the little island? You can have all of the little island.

No! I don't want the whole island, that would be silly, I want to make the Celtic kingdom something on the level of Belgium. They have an African colony, and even a small port city turned half island, but that's it.

No! I don't want the whole island, that would be silly, I want to make the Celtic kingdom something on the level of Belgium. They have an African colony, and even a small port city turned half island, but that's it.
Normally people want to expand their countries as large as possible... How this?

Bekami.png