There are many different ways the Kaiserreich universe can go, and I was wondering what this site thought the Kaiserreich universe would go after 1936. Who would win the 2ACW? Who would win the second Weltkrwig? Who unites China and and India? What’s going on in South America? Who wins in the Desert War?

chankljp

Donor
There are many different ways the Kaiserreich universe can go, and I was wondering what this site thought the Kaiserreich universe would go after 1936. Who would win the 2ACW? Who would win the second Weltkrwig? Who unites China and and India? What’s going on in South America? Who wins in the Desert War?
Which version of Kaiserreich? The problem is that the devs keep on constantly reworking and changing the lore to the point that it is really hard to have any sort of headcanon before it all get undone and invalidated by the next update. :p

EDIT: OK... I realised that my post might come across as a bit passive aggressive/bashing the KR mod. So I just want to clarify that I DO have a very detailed KR head canon of my own... The problem is, the second I started writing it down I realised that with all the reworks and changes in the lore since the Darkest Hour days, almost none of them are canon anymore, hence my frustration on this matter.

Last edited:
Floyd Olson wins the election, whilst the syndicalists win the civil war and the PSA and New England are independent. Horner is elected in Britain. China gets slightly more united under the Qing but to OTL’s extent. Australasia splits up in the 1980s and Australia leaves the Entente in the 2000s.

Which version of Kaiserreich? The problem is that the devs keep on constantly reworking and changing the lore to the point that it is really hard to have any sort of headcanon before it all get undone and invalidated by the next update. :p

EDIT: OK... I realised that my post might come across as a bit passive aggressive/bashing the KR mod. So I just want to clarify that I DO have a very detailed KR head canon of my own... The problem is, the second I started writing it down I realised that with all the reworks and changes in the lore since the Darkest Hour days, almost none of them are canon anymore, hence my frustration on this matter.
Really anything.