WI Teutonic Order state in Prussia destroyed in 1410

WI Poland and Lithuania does better in the Great War against the Teutonic Order?

Precisely speaking, they sent outriders after the knights escaping from Grunwald, and the outrides do so well, they arrive in Malbork/Marienburg before Henry von Plauen, take the castle by surprise/deceit and lock themselves up withstanding von Plauen's attempts to take it back until the main allied army arrives and crushes the remaining TK forces. In the meantime Lithuanians defeat the reinforcements from Livonia. With no hope of help, all the remaining castles and cities surrender to Jagiełło (most of them did so OTL anyway). By the end of summer the entire Prussia is under the Polish and Lithuanian control. What now?

I'd assume those castles get divided amongst the polish and lithuanian nobles that were there at grunwald and prussia would simply get integrated as a duchy into the polish crown. Maybe the exact division of the spoils leads to conflict between Poland and Lithuania? I'm not sure.
The Teutonic order would see a retreat towards their holdings spread throughout the holy roman empire. I doubt they would be willing or able to once more establish a state like in Prussia.

Even after the lenient peace they received in OTL, the Order tried to paint Jagiello as a fake Christian with an army full of schismatics, infidels, and pagans. If Jagiello is able to crush the order entirely, what will the reaction of Europe be? Will we see extensive litigation and debate? I believe the princes of the HRE looked favorably upon the Order as a destination for younger sons, but are they willing to fight a war to restore the Order? Would the emperor get involved?

Faeelin

Banned
Even after the lenient peace they received in OTL, the Order tried to paint Jagiello as a fake Christian with an army full of schismatics, infidels, and pagans. If Jagiello is able to crush the order entirely, what will the reaction of Europe be? Will we see extensive litigation and debate? I believe the princes of the HRE looked favorably upon the Order as a destination for younger sons, but are they willing to fight a war to restore the Order? Would the emperor get involved?

I don't believe anyone listened to the Order, though?

Sigismund was involved, but his intervention wasnt particularly energetic. Eventually Hungarians raided southern Poland (Sącz land), but they were defeated during retreat in Slovakia. He later borrowed the couple tonnes of silver that Poland got from ransoming kings captured at Grunwald and confirmed the decisions of Peace of Toruń/Thorn

Of corse otl Poland's territorial gains were hardly impressive and he might become more active when the monastic state is removed from the map.

Sigismund was involved, but his intervention wasnt particularly energetic. Eventually Hungarians raided southern Poland (Sącz land), but they were defeated during retreat in Slovakia. He later borrowed the couple tonnes of silver that Poland got from ransoming kings captured at Grunwald and confirmed the decisions of Peace of Toruń/Thorn

Of corse otl Poland's territorial gains were hardly impressive and he might become more active when the monastic state is removed from the map.
Sigismund might have plenty more important things to worry about, in any case.