WI: Prince Fritz and friends goes to Britain

Well, in OTL, a lot of the Prussian Expert or phile here know that in OTL when Frederick II, aka Old Fritz, was planned with several of his friends to going to Britain to flee his very autoritatian father and to visit his Aunt, in OTL one of their friend have an morality attack and treason them, make all being arrested, Fritz best friend(who for that was infamous know as his lover) Hans Hermann von Katte

But WHAT IF: his friend doesn't have that doubt and all of them succesfuly going to Britain?

We know than the arrest, trial and excecution of his best friend change radically the mentality and personality of Fritz, but here, when he go to Britain to meet with her aunt... how she will react?, how his father will react? and how Fritz will change and learn in britain?(maybe about the naval power of britain to make more deeper the alliance, meet a women who truly love))

that me enquire, because i want to do a timeline about that(my favorite subject: Prussia,Frederick II and et al)

help please

Att

Nivek von Beldo

OTL fritz talked to the british ambassador of his intention of going to britain.
The ambassador was was terrified fo how hot a potato that would be and tried to convince him not to do it.
It is not clear if he also gave some hints to FW that the price was to be looked upon (FW ordered a few officiers to keep an eye on the price during the trip).

A succesful flight to britain with Katte and Keith would surely mean:
1) a big scandal
2) the king accusing Fritz of desertion (crown prince was colonel of the army) such as in OTL
3) his exclusion from the succession to the prussian throne.
August Wilhelm becomes heir to the throne

Considering how much the british crown invested on fritz (paying his debts), they would surely try a mediation, but I doubt it would be enough, since the scandal has been too big and the brat is clearly guilty
No one would dream giving Fritz any rank in the army.
I expect the british crown passing him a pension or a sinecure to keep him near the court, just in case.

Prussia does not acquire Silesia and remains a second-rank power.
Probably becomes Russia-aligned or russia-puppeted