We all know that the Nazis winning ww2 has been done to death. But the two which stand out most to me are "The Man in the High Castle" and "Fatherland". Which one did you guys think did the scenario better? Which one was the more enjoyable book? And which one was more realistic/plausible?
(I know the nazis never could have won the war, let's just speculate)
Which scenario showed a more realistic and interesting outcome to an Axis victory?

The Fatherland was definitely slightly more realistic but not that much. On both is massive plausibility issues but still The Fatherland is bit better.

The Fatherland was definitely slightly more realistic but not that much. On both is massive plausibility issues but still The Fatherland is bit better.
Yeah I guess your right. I don't think the nazis ever planned to invade the US or take over the world. Just eastern Europe.

Fatherland is as realistic as old AH novels go specially on the topic at hand while Man in the High Castle despict the world people imagined a Axis Victory being like before access to information on Japan and Nazi Germany's real capabilities was available to the public at large

Fatherland is as realistic as old AH novels go specially on the topic at hand while Man in the High Castle despict the world people imagined a Axis Victory being like before access to information on Japan and Nazi Germany's real capabilities was available to the public at large
Fatherland: what probably would have happened
Man in the high castle: what people thought would have happened