What is the Evolution of English Cities like in an English victory in the Hundred Years War?

Marrying the Valois when they lost all of France would probably prove detrimental to whichever family decides to do so as it doesn't give you any land and would make you an eternal enemy of the Angevin.
Oh yes, when I said "them", I meant the Dukes of Brittany actually, not the Valois themselves.
Edit: Angevin have to assert their control over France, trying to conquer other nations would be overextending as you would have to a) fight a war b) fear intervention from Scotland c) put down the revolts from the French nobility and maybe even in England.
You're right, though if the Dukes of Brittany are looking for a marital alliance with the Angevins, I think they'll choose someone far enough in the line of succession.

Everything is still going to come apart when Henry VI takes the throne, the dude has something wrong with him and the same forces that seen the Wars of the Roses break out will be festering in France. I could see a bunch of powerful French Duchies emerging from the chaos. French unification might get pushed back 50 years or more.

Everything is still going to come apart when Henry VI takes the throne, the dude has something wrong with him and the same forces that seen the Wars of the Roses break out will be festering in France. I could see a bunch of powerful French Duchies emerging from the chaos. French unification might get pushed back 50 years or more.
If Henri V lives longer he might understand that OTL Henri VI is inapt to rule and decide to crown another one of his (potential) sons.
If Henri VI still comes to power I don't think he would be able to rule either of his kingdoms, this might mean that the nobles manage to kick out the English from a decent part of France