I am currently planning a scenario where the Weimar Republic lost the Rhineland completely but kept some mor eof their eastern lands and was wondering how this might effect the internal politics of Germany, specifically the presidential elections.

Now for this scenario it is besides the point of why/how they lost the Rhineland
I was wondering, without the main basis of the Zentrum how could the elections play out ? Especially if Hindenburg doesnt run for President TTL or gets shot/dies of a heart attack and is out of the picture. Would the right be able to force through another candidate or was there someone from the left who could actually run ?
And how would a Presidency of the SPD/or a pro Weimar figure for example look like ? Would this prevent the rise of a Hitler-like figure or would it lead to a even more agressive right wing ?

Personally i was thinking that Otto Wels could be a possible condidate for President. What are your thoughts?

... of what time we/you're talking about?
... an 'exchange' of Ebert already early on?
... election after death of Ebert 1925?
... election in 1932?
I am currently planning a scenario where the Weimar Republic lost the Rhineland completely but kept some mor eof their eastern lands and was wondering how this might effect the internal politics of Germany, specifically the presidential elections.

Now for this scenario it is besides the point of why/how they lost the Rhineland
To answer the questions above alone require way more deatails IMHO of exactly how your ... 'premise' scenario
Why would the Entente powers give Germany more "eastern lands" ? ... and which?
Another 'taste' of the Entente powers regarding the Polish-Soviet War?​
... with 'engaging' german troops against the 'Red Scare'? ... and some 'rewards' in the East?​
How would the political and miliotary Poland (aka Pilsudski) react to being drown the loo?​
Each of this VEERY much influences aka changes conditions in forming Weimar Republic at all and what faction would finally gain the leading position. It may even cause Germany to suffer a 'full' communist revolution with all its horrors (HELLO russian CW and communist 'dealings' as criminally conducted by almost every communist regime comming to power).
What in turn would heavily influence ... well ... everything else into almost complete unrecognizability influencing the rise of nationalistic currents, conswervative currents, democratic currents etc. in every aspekt of Germany, plotical (one and formeost) culturally, economically, etc..

With "eastwern lands" ... again: which ones?
Shouldn't be forgotten that i.e. upper Silesia was also strongly catholic and VERY potential Zentrum Party electorial in an then overall on population reduced German rump state.
Also ... how would the suppressors ... occupiers ... Entente power'liberators' of the Rheinland fare with and in their pupptes there? ... or will they have to deal with kinda ... Ruhrkampf only from earlier on though m,aybe on a lower flame but for longer and within a larger area?

What also would VEERY much cahnge and influence political developments regarding nationalists, conservatives, democrats, socialdemocrats, etc., etc. making diametrically opposed developments possible on each turn of events.

... and all this leads to completly changed situations for the presidential elections in 1925 (would they be necessary ITTL at all due to Ebert living longer or even never becomming Rerichspräsident as this office might never be created or he won't suffer from gastric ucerations killing him IOTL prio to his time) as well and even more in 1932.
I was wondering, without the main basis of the Zentrum how could the elections play out ? Especially if Hindenburg doesnt run for President TTL or gets shot/dies of a heart attack and is out of the picture. Would the right be able to force through another candidate or was there someone from the left who could actually run ?
And how would a Presidency of the SPD/or a pro Weimar figure for example look like ? Would this prevent the rise of a Hitler-like figure or would it lead to a even more agressive right wing ? ...

... of what time we/you're talking about?
... an 'exchange' of Ebert already early on?
... election after death of Ebert 1925?
... election in 1932?

To answer the questions above alone require way more deatails IMHO of exactly how your ... 'premise' scenario
Why would the Entente powers give Germany more "eastern lands" ? ... and which?
Another 'taste' of the Entente powers regarding the Polish-Soviet War?​
... with 'engaging' german troops against the 'Red Scare'? ... and some 'rewards' in the East?​
How would the political and miliotary Poland (aka Pilsudski) react to being drown the loo?​
Each of this VEERY much influences aka changes conditions in forming Weimar Republic at all and what faction would finally gain the leading position. It may even cause Germany to suffer a 'full' communist revolution with all its horrors (HELLO russian CW and communist 'dealings' as criminally conducted by almost every communist regime comming to power).
What in turn would heavily influence ... well ... everything else into almost complete unrecognizability influencing the rise of nationalistic currents, conswervative currents, democratic currents etc. in every aspekt of Germany, plotical (one and formeost) culturally, economically, etc..

With "eastwern lands" ... again: which ones?
Shouldn't be forgotten that i.e. upper Silesia was also strongly catholic and VERY potential Zentrum Party electorial in an then overall on population reduced German rump state.
Also ... how would the suppressors ... occupiers ... Entente power'liberators' of the Rheinland fare with and in their pupptes there? ... or will they have to deal with kinda ... Ruhrkampf only from earlier on though m,aybe on a lower flame but for longer and within a larger area?

What also would VEERY much cahnge and influence political developments regarding nationalists, conservatives, democrats, socialdemocrats, etc., etc. making diametrically opposed developments possible on each turn of events.

... and all this leads to completly changed situations for the presidential elections in 1925 (would they be necessary ITTL at all due to Ebert living longer or even never becomming Rerichspräsident as this office might never be created or he won't suffer from gastric ucerations killing him IOTL prio to his time) as well and even more in 1932.
thanks you point out some very important things and i should have been more clear about my idea in the post, i simply wanted to avoid the talk derailing into other topics when i am mostly interested in the possibility of different Presidential Candidates especially ones that are not right wing.

So my intial idea was that Wilson dies of a heart attack before the peace conference which means no 14 points and the american delegation beign weaker than OTL. This would lead to a peace more in line with the French ideas and a coling of relation between the French and the British. Germany would loose the Rhineland as a buffer state and it beign overseen by a entente council of sorts. The French would probably face stiff ressistance and try to implement some form of non military government, maybe supporting the small secessionist movements at the time. The French would of course present themselves as liberators and protectors of the Rhineland and imo specifically the west bank of the Rhine would be made into an independent state while the rest would be occupied similar to OTL.

As for the East, i envisioned it similar to you that they decide to let Germany lands there to keep it as a buffer against the Communists. Poland would get some of the majority Polish lands of souther Prussia, Posen and upper Silesia with the rest staying with Germany or atleast thats what i thought so far. For my scenario i also envisioned that the Poles would loose to the Soviets early.

I envisioned that the Weimar Republic would still end up beign very similar to OTLs Weimar in terms of its constitution but was wondering how these territorial changes might effect elections and especially if there even were beliefable candidates besides Hindeburg, Jarres and Marx (and Thälmann) especially from the SPD and how a non rigth winf Präsident would effect the development of the right wing here.