Which style should be predominant?

• Total voters
Especially the few liberals (more similar to OTL Liberals) will want a place to call their own. Australia would be a good place for these people to gather.
I think its possible Australia still has the White Australia policy for a few reasons:
1. Racism and Eugenics have not yet been discredited.
2. Japan and China are both hostile nations to the west, which would probably worsen the "yellow Peril" fear.
3. Less global pressure to end it.

You mean Gustav Klimt? Pretty sure he died a while before the PoD.
images (19).png

You mean Gustav Klimt? Pretty sure he died a while before the PoD.
What about the Austrian painter who married a much younger and apparently crazy German photographer, who tried to kill herself twice to get his attention. I think she worked as an assistant and model for Heinrich Hoffmann when she was only 17.

What about the Austrian painter who married a much younger and apparently crazy German photographer, who tried to kill herself twice to get his attention. I think she worked as an assistant and model for Heinrich Hoffmann when she was only 17.
A crazy German photographer who tried to kill herself twice to get a painter's attention? That doesn't narrow things down at all.

I mean the Austrian painter whose daughter married to her father friend that happens to be the most powerful man in Europe when she was only 18.
I didn't know Emperor Francis was a painter.

Okay, jokes aside, that would mean a Q&A with Hitler, right? I mean, it makes sense, the guy is the main reason most of the stuff in this world happened at this point.

I mean the Austrian painter whose daughter married to her father friend that happens to be the most powerful man in Europe when she was only 18.
You mean Francis I of Austria?
His daughter did marry Napoleon after all
Dunno if she was 18 but that might be an numeric mistake