The consequences of an errant shell

I presume this is the Su-50:
1024px-Sukhoi_T-50_Beltyukov.jpg

How have technological advancements been compared to OTL? After all without a Cold War there wouldn't have been such a massive arms race ITTL.

Also I spent the last few days binge-reading this TL. Another amazing work @johnboy.

EDIT: On a related note how is South America ITTL? The update on Cuba makes me optimistic about US's conduct/meddlings there, but then drug cartels would still be a thing. Did War on Terror get replaced by a War on Drugs that's actually a war against the Cartels ITTL?

Something similar to this, yes. Thanks very much for that. TBH I have not devoted much time to South America. I think its a given that drug cartels will still be a thing, as is terrorism but to a much lesser degree. Even without meddling, South America will likely have many of the same issues and these issues allow the drug trade to flourish sad to say.

PS: I will post these later updates over to the "story only" thread and that will close that up as well. I have two updates to do on my "Reluctant Fuhrer" timeline and will then move onto "Jutland Redux".

Great ending to a really great journey. This is one of the TLs I have enjoyed most and it is now my favorite finished TL. It is remains one of the only ones where I would seriously like to live. Thank you for a wonderful trip

Great ending to a really great journey. This is one of the TLs I have enjoyed most and it is now my favorite finished TL. It is remains one of the only ones where I would seriously like to live. Thank you for a wonderful trip

Thanks mate. Have been inspired by your support throughout.

Just finished reading this story and it is pritty emazing. Even though I'm not that much into navy stuff I really enjoied reading this. This TL is for sure in the top of my favorite TLs from this forum. Great job.

What dusan said, I have read many great stories on this board but this is easily near the top of the list. Well done. ;)