Terror in Littleton: How a tragedy shaped a nation

I mean it could but it would be much harder to justify flagging it especially if the satire/parody aspect is removed before hand.

Depends on how the 2010s are ITTL.
Right. Maybe stuff would have calmed down by the 2010s......
The y can always just make it more based on cops rather than criminals allowing them to avoid some of the backlash.
That could work, but it wouldn't be as fun...
Wouldn't the whole "shooting" aspect of the game in general still serve as a major red flag, or am I overthinking it?
I mean it could but it would be much harder to justify flagging it especially if the satire/parody aspect is removed before hand.
Right.

Actually will we see DEI type of programs for entertainment? I mean instead of diversity and inclusion it would be more supporting non-violent games and law abiding behavior in said games/entertainment. It would not be censorship but it would probably lead to the complete domination of those types of games especially if developers manage to make thins violent enough for their audience while still keeping investors/publishers/family groups happy.

Actually will we see DEI type of programs for entertainment? I mean instead of diversity and inclusion it would be more supporting non-violent games and law abiding behavior in said games/entertainment. It would not be censorship but it would probably lead to the complete domination of those types of games especially if developers manage to make thins violent enough for their audience while still keeping investors/publishers/family groups happy.
That would be the idea a reformist would offer as a compromise between the various industries and the moral guardians currently in power. It ain't the be all solution to the problem but it would be a step in the right direction.

15 year old Conner nervously stared out the window of his dad’s car as the two of them drove to the airport. The planes were flying again, but that did little to reassure him. Neither did his father’s exhortations that flying was “the safest method of transportation”. They pulled up to the airport, and Conner noticed National Guardsmen at the entrance checking people’s baggage. ‘Great’, he thought, ‘just like school’.
You ain't seen nothin' yet, kiddo.

Come to think of it, when DEI becomes a major thing the mechanics for preventing offensive content would already be in place in social media.

This would be copied in countries that didn’t copy zero tolerance. It’s an OTL complaint on parts of Europe that the US allows eg Nazi content on the Internet.