Pirate Queen Beth

While I suppose (well, I am rather certain) this should be in ASB, some humor from time to time never hurt anyone.

Now then, Spaniards of the time called england (with some reason) a nation of pirates and Elizabeth the "Pirate Queen" (how extended this was, or wheter it simply was some poet to mentioned it and stuck, I do not know nor care for the purposes of this thread)

So what if they were right? England nobles are the captains of fantasy and swashbuckling-style pirate fleets, raiding the atlantic, north and mediterranean seas in search of booty, while they face the starwalt French, Spanish and Portuguese naval officers. The Queen of the Pirates, of course, is the more powerful of then all.

Apart from butterfliing the entire british empire (a bunch of independent, and possibly feuding, fleets woud not in a million years compare to the Royal Navy), what effect would this have in sixteenth century Europe?

PODs are, well, any even remotely reasonable POD for Pirate England would butterfly Queen Beth, and possibly England itself, so I'll settle for this: Either King Henry of Queen Anne are more ruthless and/or insane and order Elizabeth death. Some loyal followerds smuggle her out in a ship or a small fleet, which then settles somewere (Long Island?) and starts a life of piracy on the spanish and portuguese ships to get funds...

Sachyriel

Banned
The OTL song 'Last Pirate of Saskatchewan' is changed to talk about the combined Continental Europe/Revolutionary USA military chasing the last remnants of the English Empire towards the rocky mountains; Queen Elizabeth is known as Bob because of her famous hairstyle, since her need to rally the troops on her hourse made her a 'mountie' and she finally had enough of boats.