Map Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
1986, week 36:
Yugoslavia withdraws from the Warsaw Pact.
Uprisings in Bulgaria and Romania.
Norway, Sweden and the Marines land in Finland.
NATO crosses the Soviet frontier.
Greeks, Spainers and Portugalers land in Greece.
More tomorrow....

1986 week 36.PNG

1986, week 36:
More tomorrow....

The Westerners have violated the borders of Mother Russia! :mad:

On the other hand, it's what, September? In that case, keep advancing, NATO. Go ahead, advance deep into the Russian steppe. We've got you right where we want you, capitalist running-dogs. ;)

The Westerners have violated the borders of Mother Russia! :mad:

On the other hand, it's what, September? In that case, keep advancing, NATO. Go ahead, advance deep into the Russian steppe. We've got you right where we want you, capitalist running-dogs. ;)

The Westerners have violated the borders of Mother Lithuania, actually. Well, they've also taken Kaliningrad, but I don't know if that's part of "Mother Russia"

1986, week 36:
More tomorrow....

I was just thinking how much of an Ameriwank the post-war world will be. It'll be like the end of WWII all over again.

The Westerners have violated the borders of Mother Lithuania, actually. Well, they've also taken Kaliningrad, but I don't know if that's part of "Mother Russia"

Yes. That would be why its still part of Russia, and in any case not an inch of Lithuanian soild isoccupied. Also: SSRs SchmessSRs, crossing the Soviet border is still rather a milestone.

These Islands

Britain and "core" Ireland (H.E.I.N.), from the Raptor of Spain. The Kings of Albaney are High Kings of Great Britain, each of the vassal realms is a sub-kingdom with a Danish or Norwegian upper-class slowly culturally assimilating the Saxon under-class, with varying degrees of fealty. The "Welsh" are a significant minority (12%) only in Rhodrin.

eireandalbaney.jpg

Last edited:
In other news, second TL map, and it's 1918. End of WWI. Almost identical to how things occur in OTL (Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman Empires do not survive) but the loss of her allies, coupled with the loss of her overseas territories(except for Namibia) and Alsace-Lorraine to France, the Allied Powers feel that is enough punishment for Germany which survives as a Constitutional Monarchy.

[nitpick] The Eastern border of Lithuania would be anything but this. [/nitpick] More seriously, what's the status of Brest-Litovsk (the treaty)? Is Germany forced to withdraw any claims on those formerly Russian Empire's lands or are they free to set-up puppet regimes there?

Thande

Donor
Britain and "core" Ireland (H.E.I.N.), from the Raptor of Spain. The Kings of Albaney are High Kings of Great Britain, each of the vassal realms is a sub-kingdom with a Danish or Norwegian upper-class slowly culturally assimilating the Saxon under-class, with varying degrees of fealty. The "Welsh" are a significant minority (12%) only in Rhodrin.

I haven't read the TL, but that's intriguing me enough that I may now do so.

I haven't read the TL, but that's intriguing me enough that I may now do so.
Well that's good. Though I'll be upfront that Greater Albaney (all of Great Britain) has played a very minor role in the TL so far. The Irish Empire however has had some screen time and is currently allied with *Spain in a war against an *France that consists of eastern France, and Germany to the Elbe over non-Spanish Occitania and the outcome of an Irish personal union with Brittany.

I updated my map because the last time people asked why I gave North Italy and South Tyrol independence and didn't do that for Catalonia and Scotland (still no Basque country).
The grayish are claimed borders, either for a independence movement or country.
Here:

EUROPAds22.png

Last edited:
Moving on... 1986, week 38:
Poland liberated.
Crete Liberated!
NATO grinds its way into the Soviet Union as Soviet forces begin to falter.
Extremists in the Kremlin want to fight the war to the last man.
Others begining to see the war as a disaster.

1986 week 38.PNG

And now, for celebrating the liberation of Sweden in Kiats story...

I give you an überwank of Sweden/Prussia (Have not seen one in ages here :eek::eek:)

swedenprussia17957.png

I've written a TL for this map and I've actually thought every last detail through. (Ok, not EVERY detail, but I've tried to make it plausible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.