Map Contest IV: Round V

Map Contest IV: Round V

A quick reminder to use the Discussion Thread for all discussions, questions, etc. Violators will punished accordingly. After this post the only thing that should appear are maps that adhere to this contest. General rules for the contest can also be found in that thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is this round's challenge:

Is a theme challenge. Your theme is the 'The Great Game'. (A handy wiki link given if you are unsure just what the hell I'm talking about.)

There are no real restrictions on this one, aside from the basic rules given in the first post of the discussion thread, so let your creative juices flow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have one week.

Remember ask any questions in the Discussion Thread.

Best of luck to all the contestants,

Chief Judge SK

Since I already won one round, I allowed myself a very... liberal interpretation of the topic here. So I hereby present - the Great Game of Middle-Earth.
;)

I am not as creative as the above poster, unfortunately...

damndrits.jpg

And once again it is time to announce our winner. A big thanks to all the participants for this one. A reminder that to keep all comments to the discussion thread.

Now for the part you care about.

Drum roll please: (A hobo with a kazoo starts to play)

And the Winner with a unanimous vote is....Guderian's Beard!

Congrats to Guderians Beard.

And the runners-up is...Tangerine.

A big round of applause to those two.

-------------------------------------
Again please keep all comments to the discussion thread. A reminder that there is one more round, which should be up in the next day or so, before the final round.

Chief Judge SK