Farewell McCrimmon: An Alternate History of Doctor Who Beyond 1968

Status
Not open for further replies.

F5LEGh3.jpg

“I made up my mind and told them I wouldn’t be signing on again.
Patrick tried to convince me stay on a bit longer but then chickenpox got in the way.” [1]

Frazer Hines, 45 Years in the Tardis

“It was much more chaotic back then with overlapping in filming and befuddled writers.
I ultimately had to rewrite The Seeds of Death and we abandoned the idea of introducing a new companion in it. [2]

Terrance Dicks, Interview regarding The Seeds of Death

Stories in Season Six:

The Dominators
The Mind Robber
The Invasion
The Laird of the Clan McCrimmon [3]
The Seeds of Death
The Space Pirates
The War Games

[1] Our PoD, Hines gets the chicken pox after filming the Mind Robber.
[2] Looking over the stuff on unmade stories, there was mention of introducing a male companion called Nik.
[3] Jamie's last story, involving a third encounter with the Great Intelligence.

I thought I'd do something a bit different and have an alt Doctor Who timeline not as the result of a new actor becoming the Doctor.
Also thought I’d at least get one decent timeline up on here as my Australian Politics timeline “The Hayden Ascendency” is getting nowhere.

Last edited:

F5LEGh3.jpg

“I made up my mind and told them I wouldn’t be signing on again.
Patrick tried to convince me stay on a bit longer but then chickenpox got in the way.” [1]

Frazer Hines, 45 Years in the Tardis

“It was much more chaotic back then with overlapping in filming and befuddled writers.
I ultimately had to rewrite The Seeds of Death and we abandoned the idea of introducing a new companion in it. [2]

Terrance Dicks, Interview regarding The Seeds of Death

Stories in Season Six:

The Dominators
The Mind Robber
The Invasion
The Laird of the Clan McCrimmon [3]

The Seeds of Death
The Space Pirates
The War Games

[1] Our PoD, Hines gets the chicken pox after filming the Mind Robber.
[2] Looking over the stuff on unmade stories, there was mention of introducing a male companion called Nik.
[3] Jamie's last story, involving a third encounter with the Great Intelligence.

I thought I'd do something a bit different and have an alt Doctor Who timeline not as the result of a new actor becoming the Doctor.
Also thought I’d at least get one decent timeline up on here as my Australian Politics timeline “The Hayden Ascendency” is getting nowhere.
Was just bored and was scrolling through TLs, I think this could still have potential if ressurected

Status
Not open for further replies.