Deja Vu

Anybody watched this time travel movie with Denzel Washington? I have some doubts about it, but overall it was pretty good. What you guys think?

Anybody watched this time travel movie with Denzel Washington? I have some doubts about it, but overall it was pretty good. What you guys think?

I saw it about a week ago & thought the same thing. There just seemed too many inconsistencies for me - eg where Denzel's character left his hand prints behind but they never saw him in the past running around everywhere... stuff like that. Good pop-corn movie basically, but not much else.

I saw it last night. I thought it was an exciting and entertaining film, spoiled by a casual disregard of the implications of the main feature of the plot, which makes a nonsense of the story. Not so much a plot hole, as a series of plot craters.

I'll be posting a full review on my SFF blog in due course.

The time is the present, the location New Orleans. A massive car bomb destroys a ferry packed with families, and ATF agent Doug Carlin (Denzel Washington) is assigned to the team to investigate it.

I've just posted a full review on my SFF blog, but be warned: I try to avoid spoilers in my reviews, but it really isn't possible with this one, so if you plan to watch the film and want the plot to be a surprise, don't follow the link (in my sig) to my blog!

Its a good Friday night, popcorn movie, nothing more. If you think too hard you'll just spoil the movie for yourself, and realise it was nothing more than an extended trailer for an action movie. I would recomment though, if you got nothing better to do, and don't feel like thinking too much.