Books about Plans

At the moment I'm reading Target America, Hitler's Plan to Attack the United States and I'm enjoying it. I like reading about the plans for invasion and bombing and the schematics for new bombers and tanks.

But this book has got me wondering, Did Imperial Germany have a plan for invading Britain? Is there a book I can buy where I can read about all the plans Imperial Germany had for invading far away countries or read about cool tanks and plans they had in the works before they surrendered?

Imperial Germany vanished after WW1, so wouldn't have had plans for "Cool tanks", Nazi Germany on the other hand did.

Imperial Germany didn't have a plan to invade UK - the strength of the RN was just too great to even consider it. Their plans were all for warfare on the contenent of europe, hoping that diplomacy could keep the UK neutral.

If you want WW2 plans for invasion however you're in luck. There must be dozens of books about Operation Sealion, the german invasion plan. For a serious study on the subject from a German point of view try OPERATION SEA LION by Ronald Wheatley. It's hard to get hold of (publised 1958), but increadibly detailed, being based on the authors study of the actual german plans (he was involved in the official post war operation to organise captured material for the benefit of subsequent historians).