Blucher killed at Auerstedt

I was looking at the post-1900 forum and misread the thread title about no (Justin) Bieber as no Blucher.

So I was wondering, if Gebhard Leberecht von Blucher is killed at the battle of Auerstedt, how does that affect the future course of the Napoleonic Wars and Prussia?

Blucher and Clausewitz dying would be pretty devastating to the Prussians I imagine, but I don't know enough about them to know any long term effects.

Devastating? Why? Gneisenau, Scharnhorst and Yorck are still around and they were the architects of Prussian military reforms after 1807.

Devastating? Why? Gneisenau, Scharnhorst and Yorck are still around and they were the architects of Prussian military reforms after 1807.

Hmm. Cneisenau and Scharnorst were at the battle too apparently. What if they were killed as well?

Gneisenau and Scharnhorst delivered the tools to fefeat Napoleon. Blücher delivered the balls.

A very different Waterloo campaign for certain. The only reason Wellington fought the battle was due to the knowledge that the Prussians would come to his aid. Without Blucher, it's likely the Prussian army would have continued retreating to the east.