As Dreamers Do Part Deux

This just in....
Former snowboarding phenom Noelle Fairbanks, 33, broke and owing almost $1 million USD gambling debt, is now virtually homeless and was recently seen panhandling along the busy streets of her native Billings, Montana.

Meanwhile, Fairbanks' ex-husband Trey Disney is now dating pro wrestling heiress Stephanie McMahon.

SBC Sunrise; February 8, 2010
I've heard of careers going downhill fast, but this is ridiculous.

I've heard of careers going downhill fast, but this is ridiculous.
The only housing she's able to get right now is a hostel because a lot of people are still angry with her stealing from the Disney family to sustain her gambling habit.

Considering recent events, I wonder what happens with Tara Strong..........
Tara Strong is okay for now as of 2010 ITTL but later on she might feel the wrath of social media.

The only housing she's able to get right now is a hostel because a lot of people are still angry with her stealing from the Disney family to sustain her gambling habit.
Damn........that's harsh. so like thee things right?
Tara Strong is okay for now as of 2010 ITTL but later on she might feel the wrath of social media.
Oh.........

Damn........that's harsh. so like thee things right?

Yes. You are correct.

Noelle is now a transient, likely to turn to prostituting herself, operating illegal gambling rings or other illegal enterprises to try to reimburse the money she stole from the Disney family.

Yes. You are correct.

Noelle is now a transient, likely to turn to prostituting herself, operating illegal gambling rings or other illegal enterprises to try to reimburse the money she stole from the Disney family.
Ouch, I wouldn't be surprised if Miramax took her in at this rate......

Yes. You are correct.

I know what Noelle did was terrible, but JESUS HAROLD CHRIST ON F*CKING RUBBER CRUTCHES she doesn't deserve this!

I know what Noelle did was terrible, but JESUS HAROLD CHRIST ON F*CKING RUBBER CRUTCHES she doesn't deserve this!

No. We don't need more despots at Miramax!

One thing Noelle can do is start attending Gamblers Anonymous meetings. Yes that’s a thing IOTL.

And should Noelle attempt a return to competitive snowboarding, the earliest she can petition ESPN for reinstatement would be the 2012 Winter X Games. By that time, she would be 36 and I’m not too sure how old the average retirement age is for X Games athletes.

Also, should Noelle try to apply for reinstatement with ESPN, she would have to provide documentation to prove she is serious about admitting she has a problem and prove her desire to accept help for her gambling addiction.

After a conditional reinstatement, she would also have to agree to have a percentage of any monetary earnings from prize money or sponsorships be garnished to help pay off gambling debts owed to the Disney family.

One thing Noelle can do is start attending Gamblers Anonymous meetings. Yes that’s a thing IOTL.

And should Noelle attempt a return to competitive snowboarding, the earliest she can petition ESPN for reinstatement would be the 2012 Winter X Games. By that time, she would be 36 and I’m not too sure how old the average retirement age is for X Games athletes.
Also, should Noelle try to apply for reinstatement with ESPN, she would have to provide documentation to prove she is serious about admitting she has a problem and prove her desire to accept help for her gambling addiction.

After a conditional reinstatement, she would also have to agree to have a percentage of any monetary earnings from prize money or sponsorships be garnished to help pay off gambling debts owed to the Disney family.
Here's my thoughts:
--1) Obviously, attending GA goes without saying.
--2) The oldest athlete was Angelika Casteneda, who was 53 when she competed at the '96 X Ventures Race; she won gold that year, and silver in '95. Age is just a number in the X Games. Of course, Noelle would have to begin training like no one's ever trained before to get her back in shape.
--3) Given the choice between this and potentially dying a junkie prostitute, she'd be an idiot choosing the latter.
--4) The amount I'm thinking of is 25% of prize money and 30% of sponsorships. The final numbers are up to you.

Here's my thoughts:
--1) Obviously, attending GA goes without saying.
--2) The oldest athlete was Angelika Casteneda, who was 53 when she competed at the '96 X Ventures Race; she won gold that year, and silver in '95. Age is just a number in the X Games. Of course, Noelle would have to begin training like no one's ever trained before to get her back in shape.
--3) Given the choice between this and potentially dying a junkie prostitute, she'd be an idiot choosing the latter.
--4) The amount I'm thinking of is 25% of prize money and 30% of sponsorships. The final numbers are up to you.

The gym closest to Noelle in Billings will likely let her train for free and then she can repay them when she gets back on her feet. Provided she takes advantage of the opportunity to clean up her act.

The venue for her GA meetings better make sure Art Schlichter and Pete Rose don't show up to make things worse for her.

Those percentage ideas seem pretty fair.

The gym closest to Noelle in Billings will likely let her train for free and then she can repay them when she gets back on her feet. Provided she takes advantage of the opportunity to clean up her act.

The venue for her GA meetings better make sure Art Schlichter and Pete Rose don't show up to make things worse for her.

Those percentage ideas seem pretty fair.
Speakng of Billings Montona. Does any think that billings could subsitan an thempark . There not enough many people in montona but many a park in montona or wyoming would be a more convient option for peopel in the boroding states or candain proviesnece they the ohter parks in the region like Elitch gardens in Devener , Sliverowod in western idaho or calaway park in Clagargy alberta. Toursim coming to vist yellowstone national park may also enjoy vist a themepark in montoa or wyoming

Speakng of Billings Montona. Does any think that billings could subsitan an thempark . There not enough many people in montona but many a park in montona or wyoming would be a more convient option for peopel in the boroding states or candain proviesnece they the ohter parks in the region like Elitch gardens in Devener , Sliverowod in western idaho or calaway park in Clagargy alberta
Billings could sustain an indoor one.

Right now IOTL, there's talk of Elitch Gardens moving to the suburbs to facilitate urban redevelopment in Downtown Denver.

Billings could sustain an indoor one.

Right now IOTL, there's talk of Elitch Gardens moving to the suburbs to facilitate urban redevelopment in Downtown Denver.
I am glad that you like the idea of a themepark in billinags. You may may also want to consier a loction closer to yellowstone park like westsoent bozaman cody or jackson

Oldnavy have you consinser killing off valider putin so you can butterfly the ukraine war. It would be best to do it do before 2014 so the crima anextion can be butterflied. It woiuld be best kill him in acident to adovid making putin a mayrar. Perhaps he should die in a rollwr coaster derailment will attending the grand oppeing of a russian disneyland ripoff

Oldnavy have you consinser killing off valider putin so you can butterfly the ukraine war. It would be best to do it do before 2014 so the crima anextion can be butterflied. It woiuld be best kill him in acident to adovid making putin a mayrar. Perhaps he should die in a rollwr coaster derailment will attending the grand oppeing of a russian disneyland ripoff
I'll need to figure out who could replace him, but the replacement would need to be someone that can be more friendly to the West.

I'll need to figure out who could replace him, but the replacement would need to be someone that can be more friendly to the West.
I like the idea of russian blakizine. There are alot of inpdence movment in russia who may take advaagte of putain death and the infigithing with in the untied russai party that would be sure to follow

Entertainment News for Mid February 2010
Entertainment News for Mid February 2010

Noelle Fairbanks greeted by autograph seekers on her way to her first Gamblers Anonymous meeting in Billings, Montana.
- TMZ

EBay executives questioned by Congress about 2007 listings of discarded underwear alleged to have been worn by Noelle Fairbanks during the 2006 Winter Olympics. The aforementioned posts were alleged to have been made by Fairbanks herself to sustain her gambling habit. Yes, friends, your tax dollars went towards trivial hearings like this.
- C-SPAN

"I am currently taking the proper steps to accept help for all my years of gambling away almost every dollar I've earned."
- Noelle Fairbanks in a statement

Paramount Pictures and Mattel reach an agreement with the Superdome for the premiere of the Barbie movie in the Summer of 2012.
- The New Orleans Times-Picayune

Josh Brolin interested in portraying Dick Tracy in a potential second phase of Universal's long term film collaboration with King Features Syndicate.
- Variety

The Sports Page
Broncos quarterback Kliff Kingsbury could test the free agency market next month after team owner Bob Iger called Kingsbury's demands for a $56 million USD extension over 6 years "unreasonable."
- ESPN

In light of the Noelle Fairbanks situation, the WLAF will not allow TBS+Paramount's Lionshare sports betting service to advertise during World League broadcasts on TNT, TBS or UPN this season.
- ESPN

Noelle Fairbanks greeted by autograph seekers on her way to her first Gamblers Anonymous meeting in Billings, Montana.
- TMZ
Hey, at least it's not ALL doom and gloom.....
EBay executives questioned by Congress about 2007 listings of discarded underwear alleged to have been worn by Noelle Fairbanks during the 2006 Winter Olympics. The aforementioned posts were alleged to have been made by Fairbanks herself to sustain her gambling habit. Yes, friends, your tax dollars went towards trivial hearings like this.
- C-SPAN
What the fuck?
"I am currently taking the proper steps to accept help for all my years of gambling away almost every dollar I've earned."
- Noelle Fairbanks in a statement
That's good to hear.
In light of the Noelle Fairbanks situation, the WLAF will not allow TBS+Paramount's Lionshare sports betting service to advertise during World League broadcasts on TNT, TBS or UPN this season.
- ESPN
Why not?