As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Paramount will finally release Ghostbusters 3: Answer the Call in June 2010.

But first, here's a rough idea of potential casting ideas:

Eduardo Rivera: Oscar Isaac, Guillermo Diaz, Nicholas Gonzalez, Jay Hernandez, Mario Lopez, Pedro Pascal, Freddie Prinze Jr, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Frankie Muniz

Roland Jackson: Donald Glover, Michael B. Jordan, Chadwick Boseman, Kenan Thompson, Anthony Mackie, Tyrese Gibson, Chris Bridges, Kevin Hart

Kylie Griffin: Margot Robbie, Emily Osment, Daisy Ridley, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone

Garrett Miller: Chris Pratt, Paul Rudd, David Harbour, Gus St. Pierre

Paramount will finally release Ghostbusters 3: Answer the Call in June 2010.

But first, here's a rough idea of potential casting ideas:

Eduardo Rivera: Oscar Isaac, Guillermo Diaz, Nicholas Gonzalez, Jay Hernandez, Mario Lopez, Pedro Pascal, Freddie Prinze Jr, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Frankie Muniz

Roland Jackson: Donald Glover, Michael B. Jordan, Chadwick Boseman, Kenan Thompson, Anthony Mackie, Tyrese Gibson, Chris Bridges, Kevin Hart

Kylie Griffin: Margot Robbie, Emily Osment, Daisy Ridley, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone

Garrett Miller: Chris Pratt, Paul Rudd, David Harbour, Gus St. Pierre
So it looks like you are you using an oringal plotline for ghost buster 3 using the characters of extrem ghost busters. I would perfer if you the plot of 2009 ghosterbust game (follow link for plot info https://ghostbusters.fandom.com/wiki/Ghostbusters:_The_Video_Game ) which uses the oringla four ghostbusters plus a new unamed recurit refered to as rookie . I would change replace the otl ending of the oringlal ghostbusters design that work best as a team or four and but send the rookie to run a branch office in chaigo with the oringal four ghostbusters decideing they are getting too old ot hunt ghost and leave the ghostbuster origaztion in the hand of rookie who then place an help wanted add in the newspaper before seting the door open to ghostbuster 4. For ghostbusters 4 I would use the plotline of the 2011 video game ghost busters sactum of slime https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters:_Sanctum_of_Slime

Entertainment News for New Year's Eve 2009
Entertainment News for New Year's Eve 2009

Peacock agrees in principle to acquire Wildstorm Comics. As part of that acquisition, Peacock will pay Lionsgate's Summit subsidiary at least $80 million USD for worldwide distribution rights to the Bruce Willis/Morgan Freeman film Red. Based on a Wildstorm Comic, Red is expected to reach theatres in September of the new year.
- Variety

Statement from Gail Miller on the status of the Rocky Mountain Extreme's rebrand
"Today, I have good news for the fans here in Salt Lake City. We have taken the next step forward in our rebranding process. After meeting with other WLAF owners, I am proud to announce that Commissioner Oliver Luck has granted us permission to rebrand our franchise as the Utah Avalanche. Keep in mind that in 2010, we will play one final year under the current Rocky Mountain Extreme name before our new name takes effect in 2011. You asked and we delivered!"

Statement from Oliver Luck on the Rocky Mountain Extreme changing their name to the Utah Avalanche
"Ms. Miller, for the past two seasons, explained to me how the current Extreme name had become toxic due to former owner Mitt Romney's recent business partnerships with [former US President Harvey] Weinstein. Also, the Extreme name since the franchise's inception in 2006 had been the butt of many jokes by sportscasters who viewed the name as a cheap attempt to pander to '90's Kids' that were graduating high school by the time the team first took the field. Thirdly, there was much confusion on where the Extreme played home games, with many incorrectly assuming the team was based in Denver based solely on 'Rocky Mountain' having been the location name in hopes of building a broader, regional fanbase."

Oldnavy I pitched the idea of sonny bono as the first reform party governor or California. You said that 2010 is the early he could become governor. I hope that means you are open to govonor bono of calaforia

Will the next entment news mention any new theme park projects. In otl Disney anonced shagia disneyland in novmeber 2019. Thus I feel that disney should annoce it next themepark around now. IT probbly should be somewhere other then shaiga because walt jr dosn't like the people repbulic of chian and he barley felt confuable building in hong kong. Pontial places to build include Prague chezch republic dubranick coritia pyatta thailand and Busan or Jeju island south korea

Oldnavy since we are about to enter the new decade perhaps we should post a animation pipeline. I got a draft up to 2017 in a conversation I sent you . I gave it a good edit attmept. I do you want me to send it to you agaiin so you dont't have hunt though your old conversitons. Also do you want me to update it up to 2010

I don't remember how Rango did at the Box Office IOTL.
There was talk of a seaguel but it neaver got off the ground. My idea For rango two inovles rango Rango new incomepnt deputy and dirt local tin foil hat wearing conspity theorist getting adudted by alliens durign the investion of the dispaence of livestoook form the local ranches. During the advuenture rango starts channling captin kirk. Rango and the gang esaped with the alliens with perivous hosgages inlcuding beans father and a crazzy parie dog who thinks he elvis. The part about beans father beign adubted by alliens come form the rango video game

Oldnavy I just remember a tirroly of children chapter books That I feel would make a great movie. It is called the exocoridnayr adventures of ordinary boy. It center one the supposly only non super power person in an isolated island city called superpolis were everyone has super. Despite his lack of super his intecet and leadership alblity cause him and friends to save the city 3 time. In the first book odianry boy boys hunt for a rare trading card get him caught in the middle of a consipry that end with him becoming dislliosned with the big hero in town and becomign closer with his dad. In the second book orindary boy trys to invesgate the mystery of the dissparcen or hero called metor boy and winds up a time travling adventure back to the 70's. Orindary boy all temory gain a device that give him super powers but he loses it in the past. In the final book the final book the the people of superpolis start losing there powers. Follow this link for more infomation. https://www.goodreads.com/series/94317-the-extraordinary-adventures-of-ordinary-boy

Sports News for New Year's Day 2010
Sports News for New Year's Day 2010

College Football Bowl Games for New Year's Eve

Sun Bowl: Stanford vs. Oklahoma (CBS)
Peach Bowl: Virginia Tech vs. Tennessee (ABC)
Cactus Bowl (Tucson, AZ): Iowa State vs. Minnesota (ESPN)
Holiday Bowl: Nebraska vs. Arizona (Fox)

New Year's Week Bowl Games
Outback Bowl: Auburn vs. Northwestern (ABC)
Gator Bowl: Florida State vs. West Virginia (NBC)
Citrus Bowl: Penn State vs. LSU (CBS)
Rose Bowl: Ohio State vs. Oregon (ABC)
Sugar Bowl: Florida vs. Cincinnati (Fox)
Fiesta Bowl (Circle K Dome/Phoenix): Boise State vs. TCU (Fox)
Orange Bowl: Iowa vs. Georgia Tech (Fox)

NHL Winter Classic
Philadelphia Flyers vs. Boston Bruins at Fenway Park (SBC)

2009-10 NFL Playoff Seeds
AFCNFC
1Indianapolis Colts (North Champs)Arizona Cardinals (West Champs)
2Las Vegas Raiders (West Champs)New Orleans Saints (South Champs)
3Brooklyn Jets (East Champs)Detroit Lions (North Champs)
4Carolina Panthers (South Champs)Philadelphia Eagles (East Champs)
5San Diego Chargers (Wild Card)St. Louis Sorcerers (Wild Card)
6Cleveland Browns (Wild Card)Los Angeles Rams (Wild Card)

Wild Card Games
January 9

Cleveland Browns (Ray Lewis) at Brooklyn Jets (Mark Sanchez) (ABC)
St. Louis Sorcerers (David Garrard, Maurice Jones-Drew, Calvin Johnson) at Philadelphia Eagles (Donovan McNabb, DeSean Jackson) (Fox)

January 10
Los Angeles Rams (Eli Manning, Steven Jackson) at Detroit Lions (Brett Favre) (CBS)
San Diego Chargers (Philip Rivers, Antonio Gates, LaDainian Tomlinson) at Carolina Panthers (Jake Delhomme, Steve Smith, Julius Peppers) (SBC)

Divisional Playoffs
January 16

Lowest Remaining Seed at Arizona Cardinals (Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald, Karlos Dansby) (CBS)
Highest Remaining Seed at Las Vegas Raiders (Tom Brady, Randy Moss) (SBC)

January 17
Highest Remaining Seed at New Orleans Saints (Drew Brees, Reggie Bush, Jonathan Vilma) (CBS)
Lowest Remaining Seed at Indianapolis Colts (Peyton Manning) (SBC)

Statement from Warren Buffett
"Again, I must reiterate that I recognize the sense of relief that the people of Vancouver feel now that their native son Ryan Reynolds has stepped up to keep the Orcas in their market."

"Meanwhile, here in Omaha, there was understandably a lot of disappointment that the Orcas weren't moving. But our resolve has never wavered. We will continue to work hard through 2010 to convince Oliver Luck that Omaha is ready and able to support World League ball in 2011."