Absolutely mind-blowing potential for an AH

Then they could all plan a holiday to visit Franz Joseph glacier in New Zealand. That is the Summer Holiday movie spin-off plot right there.

A long distance Zeppelin flight!
A fight with drunken Cornish miners on the West Coast!
A series of silly LOTR references and in jokes!

Actually, Hitler and Stalin met and had a fight over a Jewish girl.

Who turns out to be the illegitimate daughter of Franz Joseph.

The three form a polyamorous marriage, which becomes stable, respectful and loving. From this firm foundation they take over the Austro-Hungarian Empire (by inheritance), which is reformed on the principle of free love and pan Slavic-German-Jewish solidarity. Then, when World War 1 breaks out Hitler doesn't get gassed.

Grey Wolf

Donor
Who turns out to be the illegitimate daughter of Franz Joseph.

The three form a polyamorous marriage, which becomes stable, respectful and loving. From this firm foundation they take over the Austro-Hungarian Empire (by inheritance), which is reformed on the principle of free love and pan Slavic-German-Jewish solidarity. Then, when World War 1 breaks out Hitler doesn't get gassed.

And their child Abraham Hitler-Stalin grows to maturity in a world full of love and splendour

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

And their child Abraham Hitler-Stalin grows to maturity in a world full of love and splendour

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

Kaiser Abraham of the Hitler-Stalinburgov ruled for as long as his wise grandfather, Franz Joseph, dying only days after Captain Helga von Braun's prestigious victory in the inagural Mars-Venus Schneider Trophy, where she claimed space for ever in the name of G_D and Empire

whitecrow

Banned
What I'm imagining is a comedy movie where a timetraveler goes back to 1913 with the intention of killing all 4 of them plus the Austrian royalty, but due to the way timetravel works he only has a limited time to do this (48h maybe?). The humor would come from the various Wile E. Coyote type plans the traveler comes up with to kill them all in a short period of time. All the plans fail in funny ways, forcing the traveler to create new ones in a race against time.
Actually, Hitler and Stalin met and had a fight over a Jewish girl.
Truly :eek:? No jokes?

What I'm imagining is a comedy movie where a timetraveler goes back to 1913 with the intention of killing all 4 of them plus the Austrian royalty, but due to the way timetravel works he only has a limited time to do this (48h maybe?). The humor would come from the various Wile E. Coyote type plans the traveler comes up with to kill them all in a short period of time. All the plans fail in funny ways, forcing the traveler to create new ones in a race against time.

And then, at the end of the movie, have it be revealed that it was the the very actions of the time-traveler that pushed those people in their OTL directions.

Hitler, Stalin and Tito are temp workers in Vienna's hottest people's revolutionary magazine, Pravda! But their WAAAAACKY misadventures cause its main editor, the lovable Trotsky more than a few headheaches, that not even Freud himself could cure (and boy does he try!)

Tune on every saturday at 10:30 PM for the adventures of THOSE WACKY GUYS IN VIENNA!

(I can't believe I just wrote that... :D)

On a serious note, an interesting POD would be some kind of viral outbreak occuring in Vienna in 1913 and killing them all.

Perhaps the scariest notion is a more competent, pragmatic man coming to lead the Nazi movement.

Freud had already done much of his work, but had yet attain the major mainstream recognition he would attain. Perhaps Jung would replace him as the public face of psychology. In any case, a less famous Freud has massive, massive butterflies; since basically the entirety of the public's perception of psychology (id, ego, superego; conscious mind vs. subconscious; repressed memories; Oedipal complexes; etc.) is straight from Freud.

Trotsky and Stalin both dying in 1913 has enough butterflies (and I have insufficient knowledge) that I can't really comment on the implications. Same with Tito, I just don't know enough about the man.