A More Successful 'Spring Tide' and it's Outcomes?

So I've discussed this with other folks before but I'm rather interested in the idea of the Irish Labour Party having an even more successful 'Spring Tide' in 1992.

I have two proposals for how this could happen;

1). Fine Gael's decline get's even worse and Labour gains even more seats from there collapse, Alan Dukes decides to take the Social Democratic wing into coalition with Dick Spring as well as Democratic Left (despite the awkward relationship between the two).

2). Irish Labour rolls the dice and something similar to Sinn Fein in 2020 occurs. Fianna Fail and Fine Gael in the 1990s won't be making a coalition government so Dick Spring forms one with Democratic Left and Greens.

Each one offers different outcomes in the long run, now some things that occurred OTL will still occur here, much of Labour's manifesto was accomplished by the Fianna Fail-Labour after all. Stuff like the Good Friday agreement and ceasefires would probably still occur too.

But Dick Spring being able to run his own Government successfully would certainly turn Ireland into more of a three party state in the long run. Fianna Fail would probably in time regain ground like it did in OTL but what happens to Fine Gael would be interesting. Also Sinn Fein's slow raise would probably would be quashed if the Labour Party can burst it's eventual Left Wing turn.