The XK-BAM map series

emu 8000.png

Australia in 8000 BC
emu 1932.png

Emu empire defeating Australia in 1932

Wasn't able to find any resources on Antarctic claims (idk why) so I made my own
Current day:
1712338325363.png

unofficial Brazilian "Zone of Interest":
1712278812868.png

Nazi German New Swabia (1939-1945):
1712278972814.png

Spanish Governorate of Terra Australis (1539-1555) [also included all of Patagonia south of the Strait of Magellan, which is not included in this map]:
1712279771403.png

Last edited:
Wasn't able to find any resources on Antarctic claims (idk why) so I made my own
Current day:
View attachment 899199
unofficial Brazilian "Zone of Interest":
View attachment 899111
Nazi German New Swabia (1939-1945):
View attachment 899112
Spanish Governorate of Terra Australis (1539-1555) [also included all of Patagonia south of the Strait of Magellan, which is not included in this map]:
View attachment 899113
TIL Spain had Antarctic claims back in the day 0.o

Seems like you ignored the Norwegian claim on Peter I Island (which, technically, is an Antarctic claim but I can understand it being excluded)
But you also excluded the Argentine and British claims on the South Orkney Islands, which is weird because it's administered under the Antarctic Treaty System and thus should be a part of any claims on the mainland with the same longitudal edges.

Seems like you ignored the Norwegian claim on Peter I Island (which, technically, is an Antarctic claim but I can understand it being excluded)
But you also excluded the Argentine and British claims on the South Orkney Islands, which is weird because it's administered under the Antarctic Treaty System and thus should be a part of any claims on the mainland with the same longitudal edges.
I only did mainland Antarctica because the subantarctic islands already had labeled claims in the maps ive downloaded previously. Antarctica was blank on those and I couldn't find anything in this thread so I fixed that and added some extra historical claims too.

i could do that really quickly what sized degree gaps do you want
For the 8K, I personally use two lines like this to represent puppet states and insurgencies, the degrees could be like this:
1712365621726.png

Edit: more detailed description:
1712365920051.png

The 8K uses two pixels, the 2K uses a single pixel.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey, could you (or someone else) make a territorial water/EEZ lines for the 8K-BAM?, I have been working on a 2K-BAM version of it for months now, but it is extremely amateurish, I also forgot where I found the EEZ world map that I have been using for months, I have only stumbled upon this one showing the Pacific Ocean, but not the entire world:
FlDc_Z-aYAEbrZ7