The VT-BAM project

I need the full version of this map. Does anyone have it?
dccxs.png

theodosius.png

Byzantine Empire under Theodosian Dynasty (Fifth reign of Arcadius , CD AD, Stilicho et Aurelianus MCLIII AUC)

(Error: Armenia wasn't a Roman vassal (at least for this year)

Last edited:
1711368059695.png
so this is the estimated land of Grainne Mhuail (translates to bald grace since she cut her hair to become a pirate), she was the pirate queen of Ireland and is confirmed to own Claire island, Rockfleet castle and likely westport and achill. she was also heavily associated with the region of umhaill, which is now the baronys of Burrishoole, and Murrisk. She liked around the late 1500s

@CactusCartocratus i indeed made a version with rivers,and also topography with some rivers.
but i made it for my version of vt-bam which is less wide than the current one,i can send here my PDN project that includes a map of all historical borders i could find on this forum,better topography with rivers more visible,and base map with visible main rivers,and everything else that is in the vtbam project but it's just less wide than the original one.
and it's just europe unfortunately for you maybe, some french and spain rivers may be incorrect.
new link to the drive : https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ixZszTzpyv3dgAY055nVUjrg2DjukLG/view?usp=drive_link

although,you can try widening the river map to the normal version of the vt bam (just make sure to select nearest neighbour mode in Paintdotnet)

Last edited: