The M-BAM Main Thread

I'll try to mix our Poland-Lithuania to do it's best version

Poland Lithuania year 1700 fix
Wait for it's partition update 1772 & 1793!
POLAND_LITHUANIA_1700.png
POLAND_LITHUANIA_1700_COLORED.png

Last edited:
I'm interested. I wonder just how large M-BAM is gonna be than Q-BAM, like Magna Europe map type of deal
I hope it would be. Well, the chance of it now bigger, since thread is partly alive now. I really want to see projects for M-BAM of other people

Well, since the thread has partially-revived, I have a few more historical maps that I've been working on that I'll posted sometime today or tomorrow.

Awesome to see many people flooding back to M-BAM after so long, its honestly quite nostalgic, especially with the latest historical patches it will greatly increase the appeal of the M-BAM format :D

I would also like to let you guys know that I am starting a thread for fixing the BAM format, you can check it out in my signature if that interests you

Awesome to see many people flooding back to M-BAM after so long, its honestly quite nostalgic, especially with the latest historical patches it will greatly increase the appeal of the M-BAM format :D

I would also like to let you guys know that I am starting a thread for fixing the BAM format, you can check it out in my signature if that interests you
Yo that's cool! But.. The map you using, you'll do flat America mainland?

What do you mean by "flat" mainland?
You know, like if we comparing XK-BAM and M-BAM America, they are different in way of.. idk how to say it, yea, "flat mainland" sounds weird, but I hope you'll understand if you just compare those two Americas types

You know, like if we comparing XK-BAM and M-BAM America, they are different in way of.. idk how to say it, yea, "flat mainland" sounds weird, but I hope you'll understand if you just compare those two Americas types
XK Bam uses Equirectangular, while M-Bam uses a pseudo-Robinson projection, is the difference in projections what you are referring to when you say "flat"?

If you mean the projection it will be in true robinson projection, similar size to the M-BAM but being in a true projection, this allowing us to put much more detail such as rivers and glaciers into the HEART map