1706196840024.png

WTF Towers as seen in Grand Theft Auto IV intro

1706197039781.png

WTF Towers as seen in Grand Theft Auto IV intro (Variant 2)

1706196884693.png

WTF Towers as seen from Happiness Island, Liberty City in GTA IV

1706196990810.png

WTF Towers as seen from Broker, Liberty City in GTA IV.

1706197108169.png

WTF Towers up close in GTA IV

There's a full copy of WTC in Liberty City called WTF Center (Located in Castle Garden City, Algonquin). This includes the famous Twin Towers, which are called WTF Towers in GTA 4's Liberty City. Player can visit WTF Center after unlocking Algonquin and even go up to the observation point.

Spiderman 2 Gameplay (PS2/GC/XBOX/PC)

without GTA 3 becoming the popular game and the sam ramni spiderman films becoming the popular films that they are IOTL's 2000s,

spiderman 2 never needs to copy gta to capitalize on the movies success (as the batman movies are still popular and good pretty much replacing spiderman ITTL in terms of popularity just like in the 90s)

as a result spiderman 2 is a very different game ITTL being more like spiderman 1.5 than the spiderman 2 of OTL

as for spiderman 3, that movie is never made ITTL due to peter parker being emo and being a product of sonys post 9/11 marketing IOTL (ie the ps3 fat with the spiderman 3 font etc)

Last edited:
View attachment 883924

View attachment 883929

View attachment 883926

View attachment 883928

View attachment 883933

There's a full copy of WTC in Liberty City called WTF Center (Located in Castle Garden City, Algonquin). This includes the famous Twin Towers, which are called WTF Towers in GTA 4's Liberty City. Player can visit WTF Center after unlocking Algonquin and even go up to the observation point.
Tbh, I think GTA IV without 9/11 would be a VERY different game. It was very much set in a post-9/11, War on Terror-based world and a lot of the themes and political commentary would be missing or different.

Tbh, I think GTA IV without 9/11 would be a VERY different game. It was very much set in a post-9/11, War on Terror-based world and a lot of the themes and political commentary would be missing or different.
Algonquin (IRL Manhattan) and Alderney (IRL New Jersey) would be accessible at the very beginning of the game.

Spiderman 2 Gameplay (PS2/GC/XBOX/PC)

without GTA 3 becoming the popular game and the sam ramni spiderman films becoming the popular films that they are IOTL's 2000s,

spiderman 2 never needs to copy gta to capitalize on the movies success (as the batman movies are still popular and good pretty much replacing spiderman ITTL in terms of popularity just like in the 90s)

as a result spiderman 2 is a very different game ITTL being more like spiderman 1.5 than the spiderman 2 of OTL

as for spiderman 3, that movie is never made ITTL due to peter parker being emo and being a product of Sony's post 9/11 marketing IOTL (ie the ps3 fat with the spiderman 3 font etc)
I'm pretty sure that Grand Theft Auto III would've still become a popular video game.

View attachment 883924

View attachment 883929

View attachment 883926

View attachment 883928

View attachment 883933

Perhaps here, things will be different.

In all seriousness though, it would be pretty intersting to see the Twin Towers in Liberty City. With the observation deck being accessible to Niko, I bet players would have fun having him jump off of it like they do with the Rotterdam Tower (Empire State Building).

download.png

2004 Democratic nominee John Edwards endorses Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) in the 2008 Democratic primaries.

President George W. Bush had defeated Edwards 331 to 207 in the 2004 election, though this EV count was misleading as the popular vote measured at 47.6% to 47.5% in favor of Bush and final polls before Election Day suggested a tight race. Clinton would go on to win the nomination against opposition from Senator John Kerry (D-MA) and ultimately win the general election to become America's first female president against John McCain.

70c43b4ea4fd7fb5afea713709abe38b.1000x1000x1.jpg

Cigarettes and Valentines is the seventh studio album by the American rock band Green Day, released on April 9, 2003, by Reprise Records. As with their previous four albums, it was produced by Rob Cavallo in collaboration with the group. Recording sessions for American Idiot took place at Studio 880, in Oakland and Ocean Way Recording in Hollywood, both in California, between 2002 and 2003.

Track Listing
1. "Cigarettes and Valentines"

2. "Too Much Too Soon"

3. "Waste Away"

4. "Sleepyhead"

5. "Dropout"

6. "Walk Away"

7. "Wake Me Up When September Ends"

8. "End of the World"

9. "Broadway"

10. "Lately (One More Year)"

11. "Too Young"

12. "Olivia"

Mcdonald's: Everytime a Goodtime Campaign (2002-Present)

without the nihilism of the post 9/11 world and the rise of healthy foods following the release of supersize me
mcdonalds never launches the im lovin it campaign
(instead going for the more nostalgic ITTL everytime a good time campaign)

(im lovin it is still a song that exists as justin timberlake is still a solo singer but it is completely disconnected from mcdonalds ITTL being more associated with 2000s era top 40 hits than mcdonalds)

kids are also still a main focus ITTL with the wacky adventures of ronald mcdonald getting a season 2 by 2003 and the mcdonalds playplaces being upgraded to have nintendo wiis and ps3s

as for the mc cafe concept that still exists as that was a concept that was greenlit pre 9/11 IOTL
athough some high traffic locations use the 3n1 concept mixed with the mc cafe design

Mcdonald's: Everytime a Goodtime Campaign (2002-Present)

Without the nihilism of the post 9/11 world and the rise of healthy foods following the release of Supersize Me
McDonald's never launches the im lovin it campaign
(instead going for the more nostalgic ITTL every time a good time campaign)

(im lovin it is still a song that exists as Justin Timberlake is still a solo singer but it is completely disconnected from McDonald's ITTL being more associated with 2000s era top 40 hits than McDonald's)

kids are also still a main focus ITTL with the wacky adventures of Ronald McDonald getting a season 2 by 2003 and the McDonald's playplaces being upgraded to have Nintendo Wii's and PS3s

as for the Mc cafe concept that still exists as that was a concept that was greenlit pre 9/11 IOTL
although some high traffic locations use the 3n1 concept mixed with the Mc cafe design
It's hard to believe that McDonald's has been using the "I'm lovin' it" campaign for over 20 years now.

Still, I had no idea that the song Everytime a Goodtime even existed. Honestly, it sound like a better campaign than I'm lovin it, though I'm pretty sure that if it had be adapted, it would've been in 2003 and not in 2002 since McDonald's was stile using the "We love to se you smile"/"Smile"/ "Put a smile on" campaign. However, I'm not sure if September 11th not happening would butterfly away Supersize Me since McDonald's and other fast food restaurant were coming under a lot of scrutiny for the unhealthyness of the food.
View attachment 885060
My Very Easy Method Clearly Just Speeds Up Nicely Planning Chasing Planets

From GERONIMO
Even though I already said this on the Geronimo, I'll say it again:

Welcome to the planet lineup Ceres, Charon and Persephone! Also congratulations to Charon to being promoted from moon (Pluto's moon) to being an actual planet!

Euromaidan crowds in Kyiv on 21 February, 2009

Euromaidan crowds in Kyiv, Ukraine on 21 February, 2009

A riot police officer is thrown to the ground during clashes in Kyiv, Ukraine. Events of February 18, 2009.

A riot police officer is thrown to the ground during clashes in Kyiv, Ukraine. Events of February 18, 2009.

Pro-revolution activists at the entrance to Verkhovna Rada. Euromaidan, Kyiv, Ukraine. Events of February 22, 2009.

Pro-revolution activists at the entrance to Verkhovna Rada. Euromaidan, Kyiv, Ukraine. Events of February 22, 2009

President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych signing the Agreement on settlement of political crisis in Ukraine with opposition (Vitaly Klitschko, Oleh Tyahnybok and Arseniy Yatsenyuk) on on 21 February 2009, Viktor Yanukovych resigns and fled Ukraine the day after.

President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych signing the Agreement on settlement of political crisis in Ukraine with opposition (Vitaly Klitschko, Oleh Tyahnybok and Arseniy Yatsenyuk) on on 21 February 2009.

Viktor Yanukovych fled the country on the night of 21–22 February, but claiming the presidency sometime after that. Officially deprived of the title on 18 June 2010.

President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych signing the Agreement, 21 February 2009. Viktor Yanukovych fled the country on the night of 21–22 February, but claiming the presidency sometime after that. Officially deprived of the title on 18 June 2010.

Last edited: