Graphic Thread

Welcome to the London Borough of Brighton and Hove :p
Better yet:
London-Borough-of-Dover.png

Hey, half the airports in the home counties are already called 'London [name] airport,' just make it official
I will never get over the fact that Lydd Airport used to be called "London Ashford Airport" when it's closer to France than it is to central London. (To add insult to injury, it's also over a 20 minute drive away from Ashford.)

Organisation of European Council and predecessors.png

Basic organisational scheme for an ATL EU in three stages (Think Visegrad and Intermarium as stuff like EEC while EC is the equilavent of the EU), which originated as an outgrowth/expansion of an alliance between the Baltic Kingdom, Poland, Bohemia, Slovakia and Hungary (latter two are republics former three are monarchies ruled by Romanov cadet branches). Colouring inspired by a diagram on the EU in Wikipedia. Orange is legislative bodies, blue is executive. Green arrows indicate that the body elects/appoints/chooses the next one (general voting population elects national parliaments and the European Parliament, the National Parliaments elects/appoints the Senate, which elects/appoints the Judges of the High Court (thought Senate also serves as an upper house to the European Parliament)). Red arrows indicates the former are members of the next (so Heads of Government of the European Council member states are members of the EC High Council (High Council is equilavent of the OTL European Council)). Black arrow means lead by (Secretariat is lead by the Secretary General while the General Staff is lead by the Director General).

European Council has a paralel economic organisation called European Cooperative Organisation which has a Council of Ministers (like the OTL Council of the European Union) and a Commission. ECO also has the same membership as the EC but also has additional members (states which are ECO members but not EC members are somewhat like OTL EFTA).

Last edited:
View attachment 889108
Basic organisational scheme for an ATL EU, which originated as an outgrowth/expansion of an alliance between the Baltic Kingdom, Poland, Bohemia, Slovakia and Hungary (latter two are republics former three are monarchies ruled by Romanov cadet branches). Colouring inspired by a diagram on the EU in Wikipedia. Orange is legislative bodies, blue is executive. Green arrows indicate that the body elects/appoints/chooses the next one (general voting population elects national parliaments and the European Parliament, the National Parliaments elects/appoints the Senate, which elects/appoints the Judges of the High Court (thought Senate also serves as an upper house to the European Parliament)). Red arrows indicates the former are members of the next (so Heads of Government of the European Council member states are members of the EC High Council (High Council is equilavent of the OTL European Council)). Black arrow means lead by (Secretariat is lead by the Secretary General while the General Staff is lead by the Director General).

European Council has a paralel economic organisation called European Cooperative Organisation which has a Council of Ministers (like the OTL Council of the European Union) and a Commission. ECO also has the same membership as the EC but also has additional members (states which are ECO members but not EC members are somewhat like OTL EFTA).
Reminds me of this monstrosity of mine from five years ago... https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/map-thread-xix.470444/page-180#post-19698385

In a case of a bankruptcy of GM & Chrysler in the 2000's, here's what could be, instead, the US Presidential Car nowadays ITTL :
A Ford Lincoln "The One"

US Presidential Car.png

This is the first part of a crossover timeline I'm working on that merges the universes of Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Disney's Twisted Wonderland (with one time period possibly allowing for the setting of the non-Disney game OMORI). The whole timeline will be in six parts, each covering around 1,000 years.

(Note: I do NOT claim ownership over any of the background images)

u2WuEAe.png

This is the first part of a crossover timeline I'm working on that merges the universes of Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Disney's Twisted Wonderland (with one time period possibly allowing for the setting of the non-Disney game OMORI). The whole timeline will be in six parts, each covering around 1,000 years.

(Note: I do NOT claim ownership over any of the background images)

This is an exciting idea, and I love the timeline you created.

But I have one question: Did toons in this universe supplant and replace humanity in the same way Skynet did? Judge Doom seemed to show how powerful and dangerous Toon-like beings are if their power to manipulate matter and physics was harnessed for a malicious purpose and they weren't held back by cartoon logic.

If anime characters gained sentience, you could theoretically create a whole army of warriors and mecha.

But I have one question: Did toons in this universe supplant and replace humanity in the same way Skynet did? Judge Doom seemed to show how powerful and dangerous Toon-like beings are if their power to manipulate matter and physics was harnessed for a malicious purpose and they weren't held back by cartoon logic.
Toons replacing Humanity was not them rising up and killing us like in Terminator or Planet of the Apes, but rather a tragedy that was out of their control - in the span of about 90 years (read the timeline again between 2025 and 2125), a pandemic caused by an experimental virus decimated the Human population starting in the 2030s. In the 2060s a solar flare struck the Earth, leading to several decades with little electricity available and the weakening of Human immune systems against new variants of the virus due to radiation from nuclear plants that exploded following the flare. If anything, most Toons in the late half of the 21st century would have mourned their Human creators - that is, until they fell into their own set of wars centuries later that caused a reset to the neolithic era (and thus they basically forgot their identity as Toons due to loss of historical data).

Toons replacing Humanity was not them rising up and killing us like in Terminator or Planet of the Apes, but rather a tragedy that was out of their control - in the span of about 90 years (read the timeline again between 2025 and 2125), a pandemic caused by an experimental virus decimated the Human population starting in the 2030s. In the 2060s a solar flare struck the Earth, leading to several decades with little electricity available and the weakening of Human immune systems against new variants of the virus due to radiation from nuclear plants that exploded following the flare. If anything, most Toons in the late half of the 21st century would have mourned their Human creators - that is, until they fell into their own set of wars centuries later that caused a reset to the neolithic era (and thus they basically forgot their identity as Toons due to loss of historical data).
I got definite DnD vibes at the end, with some of the Toons being called Human, and others being called Elves, Pixies, and whatnot...

Once Toon society rebuilds and they start excavating human bones, their conjecture about their origins and the role of humans is going to be really interesting.