As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Did the Name Image Likeness rule in College Sports occurs ITTL including video games like NCAA Football 10 by EA Sports?
At the moment, the college sports games have a feature where you can auto generate player names for your roster file.

IOTL, that was what I did when I played NCAA Football on my PS2, exporting draft classes to Madden.

The NCAA is only realizing now ITTL that every attempt to stop student athletes from receiving cash under the table from alumni and donors makes fans perceive the NCAA as a dinosaur.

The trailer for the long-awaited Shinobi movie goes viral with 3 millions hits on Paramount's official YouTube channel. Shinobi comes to theatres on Christmas Eve.
- Access Hollywood
Cool! Will it be a PG-13 or T?

If so, then that's what's gonna save Toonami! I think a Shinobi anime will work.
Steven Spielberg and Rachel Stone-Abbott appoint Disney vice president Margaret Loesch and Luxor Animation chief Tom Ruegger to oversee coordination between the major studios as they plan to contribute animated segments for the return of the Bozo the Clown show in 2010.
- WGN News
Cool.

FDBEFF74-1A7D-4615-8C1A-6F474E9E8E60.jpeg

In other words, Genndy Tartakovsky had an unfriendly reunion with Amy Pascal when he moved his wares to Sony Pictures Animation. And by proxy, so did David Feiss.

Welp, at least this explains why SPA took so long to get genuinely good, and only scraped by on the mediocre. The downside is, now I FULLY believe Popeye was scrapped in favor of The Emoji Movie, which makes me retroactively hate the movie even more than I do at a passing glance.

In other words, Genndy Tartakovsky had an unfriendly reunion with Amy Pascal when he moved his wares to Sony Pictures Animation. And by proxy, so did David Feiss.

Welp, at least this explains why SPA took so long to get genuinely good, and only scraped by on the mediocre. The downside is, now I FULLY believe Popeye was scrapped in favor of The Emoji Movie, which makes me retroactively hate the movie even more than I do at a passing glance.

Ouch..............

Yeah, now I really don't like that *****.............Nor that movie..

On the other hand, this is giving me ideas for my TL.....

Ouch..............

On one hand, IOTL, there were probably other people at Sony besides Pascal who viewed the Popeye property as archaic and outdated for today's moviegoers.

On the other hand, Pascal's disdain for animation is unfortunate.

ITTL, Pascal's attitude is what swayed the Peyo estate to renew Touchstone's North American rights to the Smurfs after a brief bidding war.

Blanche Boudreaux in a statement:
"Despite my abrupt and unfortunate departure from Columbia Tristar Animation, I want kids to continue supporting My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic when the second season premieres next month."

Ouch..............

Good.
On one hand, IOTL, there were probably other people at Sony besides Pascal who viewed the Popeye property as archaic and outdated for today's moviegoers.
At face value, you can see where they're coming from. But when you consider the roads to Popeye's legacy result in the birth of the NES and a lot of the shonen genre, it feels like the people at Sony are projecting their own problems on the films they scrap. And that's worse than stealing forty cakes, and THAT's terrible.
My thoughts exactly.
ITTL, Pascal's attitude is what swayed the Peyo estate to renew Touchstone's North American rights to the Smurfs after a brief bidding war.
Enlighten me on this. Does Henson own both Touchstone and Hanna-Barbera in this timeline? If so, having Smurfs: The Lost Village as a HB-made creation just improves on something that was already an improvement IOTL.
"Despite my abrupt and unfortunate departure from Columbia Tristar Animation, I want kids to continue supporting My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic when the second season premieres next month."
Okay, but we'll be keeping Pascal on a close watch.

@TheFaultsofAlts

Touchstone started in 1978 as a joint venture between Hanna-Barbera Productions and Muppets, Inc., later known as Henson Associates.

Around 1986, when Nickelodeon was acquired from Warner Amex, that network along with Showtime, The Movie Channel, HB, Henson and Touchstone were reorganized into The Jim Henson Company.

Oldnavy , I belive you said that you were going to butterfly micheal jackosn aka mj death and have open a themepark. I feel that mj's park should have a peter pan themed kid section a horro section with a thriller ride and a sicfi seciton with a captin eo actrati. Any one else got suggestion for acratons for mj's park . Also Mj was planing a comeback resdienca conert in vegas called this is it before he died. I hope the this it conert happened ttl and it was big success for mj

@TheFaultsofAlts

Touchstone started in 1978 as a joint venture between Hanna-Barbera Productions and Muppets, Inc., later known as Henson Associates.

Around 1986, when Nickelodeon was acquired from Warner Amex, that network along with Showtime, The Movie Channel, HB, Henson and Touchstone were reorganized into The Jim Henson Company.
Thank you. Not only is the Smurfs license given back to the studio that gave them their first big break in America, but it's very likely we may see this show pop up sooner.
All in all, good to know.

Oldnavy , I belive you said that you were going to butterfly micheal jackosn aka mj death and have open a themepark. I feel that mj's park should have a peter pan themed kid section a horro section with a thriller ride and a sicfi seciton with a captin eo actrati. Any one else got suggestion for acratons for mj's park . Also Mj was planing a comeback resdienca conert in vegas called this is it before he died. I hope the this it conert happened ttl and it was big success for mj

A residency in Las Vegas will begin in October.

ITTL, I've had him keep a low profile between albums to see if that would butterfly the drama that surrounded him in his later years IOTL.

Right.
Good for them.
Okay, but we'll be keeping Pascal on a close watch.
Yep.
@TheFaultsofAlts

Cool.
You know, these ride ideas are actually quite cool!

A residency in Las Vegas will begin in October.

ITTL, I've had him keep a low profile between albums to see if that would butterfly the drama that surrounded him in his later years

This is it was spopuse to begin in july. Pushing it back a few months is plausable. What do you about ideas inclvoing the michal jackosn themepark