As Dreamers Do Part Deux

I don't think any of the post-2000s CN shows would fit on Nick except for Adventure Time, hopefully TTL's 2010s gives TTL's CN more of OTL's CN shows
Right, or some completely original shows.

And Craig of the Creek and Clarence could fit Nick.......

Something I've been thinking about lately is that as As Dreamers Do reaches the point when American Magic (2010) ended is what if the more unique aspects of both timelines were combined into one.

Something I've been thinking about lately is that as As Dreamers Do reaches the point when American Magic (2010) ended is what if the more unique aspects of both timelines were combined into one.
Yeah, that’d be very interesting.

So far, while the media landscape is wildly different from OTL, most of the movies and TV shows are the exact same as OTL. Which is a shame, as while that does have the potential to ruffle some feathers (like what happened to Toy Story in the original American Magic) - I think that alternate history becomes way more interesting when we are exploring a world that is alien to our universe.

Yeah, that’d be very interesting.

So far, while the media landscape is wildly different from OTL, most of the movies and TV shows are the exact same as OTL. Which is a shame, as while that does have the potential to ruffle some feathers (like what happened to Toy Story in the original American Magic) - I think that alternate history becomes way more interesting when we are exploring a world that is alien to our universe.
While I like the familiarity of seeing OTL movies and TV shows, I do think alternate history becomes more interesting when the world looks very different to ours. Just think of how many butterflies there would be with a POD in the early 20th century.

Some movies and TV shows from both versions of American Magic that could exist in this mega timeline:
- Hanna-Berbara's Little Lulu (1967)
- Amblimation's Toy Story (1995)
- Another Amblimation production, Outback Jake (1990), which was the original American Magic's equivalent to The Rescuers Down Under.
- Universal's Monsterverse, starting with Dracula (1989)
- Herman's Head, both the 1993 show and 1997 movie
- Touchstone's Beyond the Sea (2005)
- Disney's Les Miserables (2004)

There's more that can be included of course.

While I like the familiarity of seeing OTL movies and TV shows, I do think alternate history becomes more interesting when the world looks very different to ours. Just think of how many butterflies there would be with a POD in the early 20th century.

Some movies and TV shows from both versions of American Magic that could exist in this mega timeline:
- Hanna-Berbara's Little Lulu (1967)
- Amblimation's Toy Story (1995)
- Another Amblimation production, Outback Jake (1990), which was the original American Magic's equivalent to The Rescuers Down Under.
- Universal's Monsterverse, starting with Dracula (1989)
- Herman's Head, both the 1993 show and 1997 movie
- Touchstone's Beyond the Sea (2005)
- Disney's Les Miserables (2004)

There's more that can be included of course.
I'd rather see the As Dreamers Do version of Toy Story in this mega-timeline because I didn't like the American Magic version of Toy Story

I'd rather see the As Dreamers Do version of Toy Story in this mega-timeline because I didn't like the American Magic version of Toy Story
I personally prefer the As Dreamers DO version as well, so that will be the version for the mega-timeline.

Another thing I want to add about this mega-timeline is that there can be ideas not seen in the timelines its comprised of. For example, Brad Bird can be able to see his pet project Ray Gunn be released by RKO.

You guys want a bizarre alternate history? Here you go!

In the mega-TL, anime and tokusatsu could be as big here as it is/was in France IOTL!
That could happen in this mega-TL.
You guys want a bizarre alternate history? Here you go!
Very strange seeing Mickey Mouse, Mr. Magoo and Woody Woodpecker being owned by the same company.

Is there any particular reason why you wanted to share this?

Very strange seeing Mickey Mouse, Mr. Magoo and Woody Woodpecker being owned by the same company.

No reason, really. I just crafted an alternate history scenario made specifically to get the attention of users that want alternate timelines that stray away from OTL.

With that said, do you like it?

That could happen in this mega-TL.
Great!

What else should we do in this mega-TL?

No reason, really. I just crafted an alternate history scenario made specifically to get the attention of users that want alternate timelines that stray away from OTL.

It's actually crazy, but could work!

I do! It's very interesting and crazy.
What else should we do in this mega-TL?
As I've mentioned earlier, ideas not seen in the timelines its comprised of can be included. But they have to build off the movies and TV shows that are included.

Other than that, haven’t thought of any more ideas for this mega-TL.

As I've mentioned earlier, ideas not seen in the timelines its comprised of can be included. But they have to build off the movies and TV shows that are included.

I had some ideas for @OldNavy1988 , such as
  • D-VHS/D-Theater becoming used by Limited Run, as it uses 1080p video and was the first home video format to use high definition IOTL
  • Chuck Jones leaves WB instead of Bob Clampett, and he starts up his own independent studio CMJ Productions to make content for United Artists and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer - including his versions of Bugs and Daffy as separate characters Feral Fox and Swan Songson. Meanwhile the real Bugs and Daffy retain their earlier screwball personalities. Also, WB keeps MTV.

• D-VHS/D-Theater becoming used by Limited Run, as it uses 1080p video and was the first home video format to use high definition IOTL
  • Chuck Jones leaves WB instead of Bob Clampett, and he starts up his own independent studio CMJ Productions to make content for United Artists and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer - including his versions of Bugs and Daffy as separate characters Feral Fox and Swan Songson. Meanwhile the real Bugs and Daffy retain their earlier screwball personalities. Also, WB keeps MTV.
Those are great ideas! They can be included in this mega-TL.

Here’s the first draft of the films included in the mega-TL’s Walt Disney Animation Canon as of 2000:
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)​
Fantasia (1940)​
Pinocchio (1940)​
Dumbo (1941)​
Bambi (1942)​
Saludos Amigos (1943)​
The Three Caballeros (1945)​
Make Mine Music (1946)​
Mickey and the Beanstalk (1947)​
The Wind in the Willows (1948)​
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1949)​
Cinderella (1950)​
Bongo (1951)​
Peter Pan (1953)​
Lady and the Tramp (1955)​
Peter Rabbit (1957)​
Sleeping Beauty (1959)​
One Hundred and One Dalmatians (1961)​
Chanticleer (1963)​
Hansel and Gretel (1967)​
Alice in Wonderland (1969)​
The Rescuers (1971)​
Robin Hood (1973)​
Beauty and the Beast (1975)​
Rapunzel (1976)​
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)​
The Sword in the Stone (1979)​
The Snow Queen (1980)​
The Fox and the Hound (1981)​
The Secret of NIMH (1982)​
Huck’s Landing (1983)​
The Jungle Book (1984)​
The Black Cauldron (1985)​
Basil of Baker Street (1986)​
The Brave Little Toaster (1987)​
Oliver and Company (1987)​
The Land Before Time (1988)​
DuckTales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp (1989)​
The Little Mermaid (1989)​
All Dogs Go to Heaven (1990)​
Mistress Masham's Repose (1991)​
FernGully: The Last Rainforest (1992)​
Aladdin (1992)​
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (1993)​
The Lion King (1994)​
A Goofy Movie (1995)​
Don Quixote (1995)​
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)​
Hercules (1996)​
Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin (1997)​
Herman’s Head (1997)​
Anastasia (1997)​
Mulan (1998)​
Treasure Planet (1999)​
Fantasia 2000 (1999)​
An Extremely Goofy Movie (2000)​
Dragon's Lair (2000)​
The Emperor's New Groove (2000)​

Any ideas or thoughts are appreciated.

Those are great ideas! They can be included in this mega-TL.

Here’s the first draft of the films included in the mega-TL’s Walt Disney Animation Canon as of 2000:
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)​
Fantasia (1940)​
Pinocchio (1940)​
Dumbo (1941)​
Bambi (1942)​
Saludos Amigos (1943)​
The Three Caballeros (1945)​
Make Mine Music (1946)​
Mickey and the Beanstalk (1947)​
The Wind in the Willows (1948)​
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1949)​
Cinderella (1950)​
Bongo (1951)​
Peter Pan (1953)​
Lady and the Tramp (1955)​
Peter Rabbit (1957)​
Sleeping Beauty (1959)​
One Hundred and One Dalmatians (1961)​
Chanticleer (1963)​
Hansel and Gretel (1967)​
Alice in Wonderland (1969)​
The Rescuers (1971)​
Robin Hood (1973)​
Beauty and the Beast (1975)​
Rapunzel (1976)​
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)​
The Sword in the Stone (1979)​
The Snow Queen (1980)​
The Fox and the Hound (1981)​
The Secret of NIMH (1982)​
Huck’s Landing (1983)​
The Jungle Book (1984)​
The Black Cauldron (1985)​
Basil of Baker Street (1986)​
The Brave Little Toaster (1987)​
Oliver and Company (1987)​
The Land Before Time (1988)​
DuckTales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp (1989)​
The Little Mermaid (1989)​
All Dogs Go to Heaven (1990)​
Mistress Masham's Repose (1991)​
FernGully: The Last Rainforest (1992)​
Aladdin (1992)​
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (1993)​
The Lion King (1994)​
A Goofy Movie (1995)​
Don Quixote (1995)​
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)​
Hercules (1996)​
Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin (1997)​
Herman’s Head (1997)​
Anastasia (1997)​
Mulan (1998)​
Treasure Planet (1999)​
Fantasia 2000 (1999)​
An Extremely Goofy Movie (2000)​
Dragon's Lair (2000)​
The Emperor's New Groove (2000)​

Any ideas or thoughts are appreciated.
Cool!

What would be Chuck's reasons for leaving WB after 1945?

I don't think any of the post-2000s CN shows would fit on Nick except for Adventure Time, hopefully TTL's 2010s gives TTL's CN more of OTL's CN shows
Now with the TBS+Paramount merger, Cartoon Network will have a new attitude. So yeah, some of CN's OTL shows will stay with CN.

Two exceptions include:
- Adventure Time, slated for Nickelodeon
- Steven Universe, currently being developed at Legendary Animation