As Dreamers Do Part Deux

@socks the cat 235

Also, keep in mind that if Simon were to play John K himself, he'll likely need a dialogue coach to help him deliver a convincing Canadian accent. Plus, Kathy Bates is attached to the project as Bridgette and there will likely be a lot of money shelled out to get Lacey Chabert to play Colette and Reba McEntire to play Ivy Boudreaux.

@Otakuninja2006

Yes.

@socks the cat 235

Also, keep in mind that if Simon were to play John K himself, he'll likely need a dialogue coach to help him deliver a convincing Canadian accent. Plus, Kathy Bates is attached to the project as Bridgette and there will likely be a lot of money shelled out to get Brittany Murphy or Lacey Chabert to play Colette and Reba McEntire to play Ivy Boudreaux.

@Otakuninja2006

Yes.
Great!

So we already have 3 great lineups that can be used THIS Fall.

BTW, How many homes is Toon Disney in as of 2004 and how is Toon Disney doing anyway, ratings-wise, and all that jazz?

BTW, How many homes is Toon Disney in as of 2004 and how is Toon Disney doing anyway, ratings-wise, and all that jazz?
I'd say about 85 million homes, many of which are hooked up to digital cable which tends to offer more channels than basic.

Ratingswise, they're ahead of Jetix and USA Cartoon Express but still trail the regular Disney channel.

I'd say about 85 million homes, many of which are hooked up to digital cable which tends to offer more channels than basic.
Ok. That's great, so digital cable is more widespread ITTL?

And I'm going to assume it's a pseudo-digital cable channel where cable operators will prefer to put it in the digital tiers, but a decent amount will put them in the basic cable tier?
Ratingswise, they're ahead of Jetix and USA Cartoon Express but still trail the regular Disney channel.
Ok. That's good, so now Naruto(the PG version, mind you) can get the youth audience it deserves.

I would also assume Disney Channel still goes towards a more live-action direction, right?

Ok. That's great, so digital cable is more widespread ITTL?

And I'm going to assume it's a pseudo-digital cable channel where cable operators will prefer to put it in the digital tiers, but a decent amount will put them in the basic cable tier?

Ok. That's good, so now Naruto(the PG version, mind you) can get the youth audience it deserves.

I would also assume Disney Channel still goes towards a more live-action direction, right?

Yes. The PG Naruto will get the right viewership.

This is James Roberts in 2004 whilst he was on Brookside.

Attachments

• FaceApp_1657392395068.jpg
    FaceApp_1657392395068.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 89
Yes. The PG Naruto will get the right viewership.
Great. What other Marvel characters are good for a animated adaptation so we can build Nezumi up?

I was thinking maybe push back Fantastic 4: World's Greatest Heroes back a year earlier and make it better than OTL and give Hulk his own show, then a Vemon series, likely for FX and a Spider-Ham series for the Fox Kids mini-block of Nezumi.

Black Widow would also work for the Disney Channel version.

Great. What other Marvel characters are good for a animated adaptation so we can build Nezumi up?

I was thinking maybe push back Fantastic 4: World's Greatest Heroes back a year earlier and make it better than OTL and give Hulk his own show, then a Vemon series, likely for FX and a Spider-Ham series for the Fox Kids mini-block of Nezumi.

How about Luke Cage

All of those ideas are good, but if we can get someone like John Mulaney as Spider-Ham this soon, I'd love to see that.

To clarify, this is because this timeline already has Into the Spider-Verse planned to be at Blue Sky Studios, and the 1987 DuckTales has Neil Patrick Harris as one of the nephews.

All of those ideas are good, but if we can get someone like John Mulaney as Spider-Ham this soon, I'd love to see that.

To clarify, this is because this timeline already has Into the Spider-Verse planned to be at Blue Sky Studios, and the 1987 DuckTales has Neil Patrick Harris as one of the nephews.
Well, that would be cool.

And how do you think about my Nezumi pitch BTW?