alternatehistory.com

Nivek 1
There wasn't a sony in the market or if it entered, it was weaker as thanks to SEGA-Namco merger and Nintendo not having OTL N64 issue means the fifth generation was a three-head race all along(IIRC they entered with SNK), so Nintendo could enjoy better profit during that era alongside pokemon boom.

4kids network when was Nintendo collaborated(and later bought) 4kids for western licenses
Otakuninja2006
Otakuninja2006 1
Cool.

Do you think you can help us out for the Fox Kids TL? We need ideas, and someone with knowledge in the gaming field.
Nivek 1
If you need my help, i can give it, i can ground some more insane ideas as you can ground mines, plus with Fox now owning everything, the switch of Fox Kids worldwide to Jetix to just disney shutting down as they're going all-in on the streaming wars is fully butterflied away, plus
Nivek
Fox Kids got a lot of anime licenses too. So that could be interesting

(and maybe reign your CNmania, for us CN was just another channel,the pioneer here as we got nickelodeon much later or was restricted to premium cable)
Otakuninja2006
Otakuninja2006
1: Cool! I'd like to see what ideas you come up with.
2: Actually, Jetix will merely be their action block here. Fox Family remains, but gets a complete revamp.
3: Jetix will be on Sunday mornings or Friday nights on Fox Family, Saturday mornings on Fox, replacing the Fox Kids block, and maybe Sunday/weekday mornings and/or afternoons on FX to compete with USA, Sci-Fi and SET's new blocks.
Nivek
it will need a different name, Jetix was an Disney idea(which disney dunno but was mentioned in an old interview for a magazine)
Otakuninja2006
Otakuninja2006
4: Actually, I may or may not have a back up plan for Disney.
5: Fox will probably buy out all of Hulu.
6: Fox and TimeWarner(NO AOL ITTL) may actually merge.
7: Yes, Fox will have a lot of anime! They'll get Sonic X for sure, that's on the list. I'm basically taking inspirations from what was on the Jetix channels/blocks around the world just as much as in America for TTL's Jetix.
Otakuninja2006
Otakuninja2006
8: Fox will also dub Detective Conan, Shin Chan, Bobobo, Zatch Bell!, Pretty Cure and One Piece(NOT THAT AL KHAN-BREWED BASTARDIZATION!)
9: There will also be anime on Fox and FX.
10: ADHD(Animation Domination High-Def) launches earlier on FX.
11: Frisky Dingo is poached from Adult Swim.
12: And what do you mean about CNmania?
Nivek
at your time of your POD the merger alreadyd happened, if you want to avoid it, need a far different POD
Otakuninja2006
Otakuninja2006
13: Well, I have plans for Nickelodeon.
14: Animax will be imported over, but more like @Tacomaster's version rather than an all-anime version, but there will be lots of anime on, especially at nighttime.